Is Dragon Ball Super WORSE than Dragonball GT?

Which Series is WORSE?

• DragonBall Super

• DragonBall GT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ironically Frieza's hubris is the only reason he was defeated. The same reason I criticize goku and vegeta in the future battles. If Frieza had gone to maximum power and beast moded everyone then it woulda been game over on day one. Instead he toyed around with them and didn't take it seriously until he was confronted with an unexpected transformation that over powered him. Basically the reverse of Cell and Majin Buu story.

The funny thing is it didn't even make sense for Freeza to toy with Goku. He was so paranoid about the prophecy of a super saiyan that he wiped their entire planet. Even though they were probably his best soldiers. But he toyed with the strongest Saiyan he'd ever come across? Still if you don't over think it , it was definitely the best z saga.

I enjoyed the shows Dragon Ball and DBZ ... never watched GT at all.

DBZ shit the bed after Cell became perfect, the rest and the Buu crap was beyond crap.

glark

If it wasn't for the Buu Saga we wouldn't have gotten scenes like these.

[YT]NSAoB_MnTxo[/YT]

[YT]yRbbaoAohwE[/YT]

DBS has Super Saiyan Mr. Satan, how can you not like that?

satan-hercule-en-super-saiyan.jpg

Dafuq? dis real?

Dafuq? dis real?

It was kind of hard to tell because its only dubbed in Japanese but I'm pretty sure that was just a fantasy/dream sequence. However the show does clearly show Videl in a state of super sayian as they are powering goku up for his god transformation. These issues are part of the reason I suspect the shows creator of brain damage... I read somewhere that a staffer had to remind him that Android 18 had blonde hair when he animated her some other color.

Kid Buu was the strongest.

Do you remember DBZ at all? At the part where Super Buu (basically 3 forms, just depends on who he has absorbed at the time) turns into Kid Buu after Goku and Vegeta take Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Mr. Buu (fat Buu) out of Buu's body, Buu freaks out and says how Goku and Vegeta basically fucked up and he turned into Kid Buu, his normal form.

You'll have to watch it again, Buu wasn't happy about having to turn back into his normal form because even he realizes how crazy he is as Kid Buu.

And at the end when Goku won with the spirit bomb, he was actually really lucky because Buu threw it back at him. Even with the power of everybody from earth (all the Z fighters included) wasn't enough, they had to wish Goku's power level back to normal.

Technically, Buu would've won that shit because Goku was tired, had no energy left from fighting and got lucky in the end. Kid Buu was actually the strongest in the universe up until that point, see Resurrection F about how Frieza was terrified of only Beerus and Kid Buu, the two strongest in that universe by far.

Yes, I literally finished watching DBZ again like 3-4 months ago so I remember all this shit.

No Super Buu was the strongest, Kid Buu is purely evil incarnate, hence him reduced to child form. That's why goku could hang with him in ssj3 form. Strongest singular character though is mystic gohan, however they nerfed his anus hard and made him the most boring character.

Kid Buu was the strongest.

Do you remember DBZ at all? At the part where Super Buu (basically 3 forms, just depends on who he has absorbed at the time) turns into Kid Buu after Goku and Vegeta take Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Mr. Buu (fat Buu) out of Buu's body, Buu freaks out and says how Goku and Vegeta basically fucked up and he turned into Kid Buu, his normal form.

You'll have to watch it again, Buu wasn't happy about having to turn back into his normal form because even he realizes how crazy he is as Kid Buu.

And at the end when Goku won with the spirit bomb, he was actually really lucky because Buu threw it back at him. Even with the power of everybody from earth (all the Z fighters included) wasn't enough, they had to wish Goku's power level back to normal.

Technically, Buu would've won that shit because Goku was tired, had no energy left from fighting and got lucky in the end. Kid Buu was actually the strongest in the universe up until that point, see Resurrection F about how Frieza was terrified of only Beerus and Kid Buu, the two strongest in that universe by far.

Yes, I literally finished watching DBZ again like 3-4 months ago so I remember all this shit.

Kid buu is not stronger sorry

another bomb I'll drop

Gohan>Gotenks>>Goku at the end of DBZ

GT was largely bad, but I turned off super after goten needed to be saved from falling off a cliff...

I think the best continuation of DBZ is an online fan fic; dragon Ball multiverse.
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com
k two things, first off thanks for showing me this dragn ball multiverse. ive read about half of it and i think its badass. secondly, for fan made it really isnt that bad. some chapters were meh and sometimes the main characters from universe 18 dont really act like themselves but the idea of it is pretty cool IMO. i love the people from the vegito universe and i love the idea of that ultra buu guy.

Full power vegeta KOd in half an episode vs the final fighter in the universe tournament.

Only getting 20 minutes of content a week blows... 2 episodes a week pls... Or change to 1 hour each. Thanks

GT by no means was a bad show but Super has been on par with Z since Champa and Vados showed up.

So, is it safe to assume every poster in this thread is under 18?

If so, that explains a ton.

They gave them blue hair so you would have go out and buy more action figures

cause yellow hair is so 20 years ago

Under 18 it is!

That doesn't even make sense genius, since Dragonball was a show people in their 20s and early 30s would have watched. People under 18 wouldn't have watched the show growing up, so they wouldn't be in here debating about a show they weren't alive to even watch.

Back