Is Dragon Ball Super WORSE than Dragonball GT?

Which Series is WORSE?

• DragonBall Super

• DragonBall GT

Results are only viewable after voting.
The new power levels are just ridiculous. They should have left it at SS3 at the most. And also not let so many characters basically become useless.

I haven't watched any of Super but to this point. I think they should have created a spin off following new characters rather than the same ones.

lol sorry, this thread is from november.

At least we know Dragon Ball is fiction, like Jesus.
Cd4rPg0UEAEHvq0

Since this seems to be the official DBS thread

Ill just leave these here

DragonBall GT was worse.

Since this seems to be the official DBS thread

Ill just leave these here

I lost my shit when that happened, thankfully I didn't see any spoilers and it came as a surprise to me. Fucking awesome.

I will agree Super started kinda shitty, it had its moments, and even after the movie episodes the Super dragon balls were retarded, however I am enjoying the tournament episodes, some cool shit in those. The show is getting better, hopefully it continues to pick up.

To me the peak of any dragonball series was Vegeta's monologue about turning SSJ for the first time. I loved the Android Saga and the alternate timeline stuff. Cell was all good too. Babidi saga was good, but as soon as Fat Buu came out of that shell, it was crap. They had no direction whatsoever with Super Buu.

The only thing good to come out of GT was the design of ssj4, baby vegeta and the mighty omega shenron.

SSJ4 is one of the aesthetic transformation. The fur and tail pay homage to their roots.

Kid Buu was the strongest.

Do you remember DBZ at all? At the part where Super Buu (basically 3 forms, just depends on who he has absorbed at the time) turns into Kid Buu after Goku and Vegeta take Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Mr. Buu (fat Buu) out of Buu's body, Buu freaks out and says how Goku and Vegeta basically fucked up and he turned into Kid Buu, his normal form.

You'll have to watch it again, Buu wasn't happy about having to turn back into his normal form because even he realizes how crazy he is as Kid Buu.

And at the end when Goku won with the spirit bomb, he was actually really lucky because Buu threw it back at him. Even with the power of everybody from earth (all the Z fighters included) wasn't enough, they had to wish Goku's power level back to normal.

Technically, Buu would've won that shit because Goku was tired, had no energy left from fighting and got lucky in the end. Kid Buu was actually the strongest in the universe up until that point, see Resurrection F about how Frieza was terrified of only Beerus and Kid Buu, the two strongest in that universe by far.

Yes, I literally finished watching DBZ again like 3-4 months ago so I remember all this shit.
Wrong, Super Buu is far stronger than Kid Buu it is stated multiple times by Goku himself.

Goku states while inside Super Buu that even in his normal Super Buu form he and Vegeta stand no chance but as Kid Buu Goku is very confident he can beat him and does.

Mystic Gohan would ass rape Kid Buu aswell, remember Kid Buu is the original form of Buu so he has no absortions making him weaker.

Buuhan is the second strongest character in DBZ behind only Super Vegito who is absurdly powerful.

I liked all of DBZ.

I wish I could watch Super but I can't do the japanese Goku. I need English version.

DBS Sucked until Goku black, but at this point it's at least better that the Buu arc

Back