Is brendan shcaub the most fame hungry former fighter?

I care about the brains and ears of the public not being tainted and ruined by someone who is terrible.

And you're fighting against it by ... posting on a message board? You sound like one of those weirdo snowflakes that consumes things that bother them just to complain when they could just not consume the things that bother them.

oh boy you don't know who the fuck you're talking to LOL whatever
Bro you sound like a fucking tool.. I'm not even a fan of Schaub but god you are a loser. You've accomplished so much yet your on a forum bragging about tooling a guy that is more successful than you in every aspect of life. Successful people don't pull that lame shit. Losers trying to look cool do. Good day.

he's a dude trying to make a living. and he's doing it. not sure what you are trying to say by calling him "fame hungry"

I know Brandon I somewhat like him from time to time… Maybe perhaps to you being a gatekeeper in a brand new sport that's less than 15 legitimate years old and running a podcast show paying your own bills and living a ok is perhaps a success story… You need to shut the fuck up to me that's justanaother guy from the gym average

Strong CTE. You say that you know Brandon yet you're talking shit about him anonymously still. You lack character. And if you are indeed a middle aged man, that makes it even worse.

You seem to know who they all are by name so that proves my point. lol

Schaub is nothing without the rub by Rogan and Callen and he's nothing anyway really because he's fucking terrible.

you have no clue what you're talking about lol

Schaub is easily more popular than callen. when they first started, obviously called was more popular...now not so much.

and omg i know 5 comedians names lol. that means they all have #1 podcasts!!!! wait, no it doesn't.

You know exactly what I'm talking about
If you're talking about purchasing mMa shirts
Strong CTE. You say that you know Brandon yet you're talking shit about him anonymously still. You lack character. And if you are indeed a middle aged man, that makes it even worse.
I actually told him to his face that I saw him nothing more than a 1-2 fighter the truth blah blah...Believe it or not lots of the guys in the gym did not like him as it was....The only other person that made that type of impression also was Todd Duffee... nobody's bragging I'm just fucking tell you what went down

Last edited:
you have no clue what you're talking about lol

Schaub is easily more popular than callen. when they first started, obviously called was more popular...now not so much.

and omg i know 5 comedians names lol. that means they all have #1 podcasts!!!! wait, no it doesn't.

I always know what i'm talking about and he is in fact terrible and he is relevant ONLY due to Rogan and Callen.

And you're fighting against it by ... posting on a message board? You sound like one of those weirdo snowflakes that consumes things that bother them just to complain when they could just not consume the things that bother them.

I'm a dominant alpha male that does he wants to betas like you whenever i want.

Educating you with common sense awareness of horrible personalities is just something i do in my free time to help others. You are welcome.

I just don't get this Schaub hate.
I mean, is he really THAT annoying??
Kinda like Ariel annoying?

Ariel is a self made man, say what you want about the guy but he is good journalist, he is good at his job.

Schaub isn't, he is hard working, blessed genetically and knows the right people.

Bro you sound like a fucking tool.. I'm not even a fan of Schaub but god you are a loser. You've accomplished so much yet your on a forum bragging about tooling a guy that is more successful than you in every aspect of life. Successful people don't pull that lame shit. Losers trying to look cool do. Good day.
I actually told him to his face that I saw him nothing more than a 1-2 fighter blah blah blah...Believe it or not lots of the guys in the gym did not like him as it was....The only other person that made that type of impression also was Todd Duffee... nobody's bragging I'm just fucking tell you what went down[/QUOTE]
Yep I do know him and Yep I'll talk shit here or to his face,,,,he's not really a likable person in the gym either… I have real life reasons not to like em...

Last edited:
Strong CTE.... shut your fucking mouth

You don't know my character anything or that went on in that fucking gym… All I'm doing here is expressing how people felt as well as myself about Mr. Schaub. Nobody's talking anonymously my name is Philip and you could go fuck yourself

Schaub is just gimmicks and catchy phrases.

His new one is "download the data" to make it seem like Conor might knock Floyd out in the first 4 rounds.

You don't know my character anything or that went on in that fucking gym… All I'm doing here is expressing how people felt as well as myself about Mr. Schaub. Nobody's talking anonymously my name is Philip and you could go fuck yourself

Why are you quoting me multiple times? Just leave one reply. I'm telling ya, maybe get that brain checked out.

Why are you quoting me multiple times? Just leave one reply. I'm telling ya, maybe get that brain checked out.
OK let's go this route… Say that I do have a scrambled brain… let's just say that ,,,,you're talking to me and attacking me on my character yet you're over here talking shit about a brain trauma issue that I may suffer from… I see where your fucking character comes from… Me, I'm a has been....And you? You my friend, you're a fucking punk.

Last edited:
You guys must secretly like him or are jealous of his success. If he's so horrible, why the fuck do you listen to him? I haven't heard shit from him in years because I choose not to.

I'm a dominant alpha male that does he wants to betas like you whenever i want.

Educating you with common sense awareness of horrible personalities is just something i do in my free time to help others. You are welcome.

Wow and folks think Schaub is corny

Back