Is brendan shcaub the most fame hungry former fighter?

i bet it stings to be so awesome and see schaub ko'ing cro cop and soaking in all the glory you deserve

im not sure why you laugh. he made it on to a reality tv show to springboard his career. he had a couple big wins in the ufc. he retired and is now killing it. i get why schaub annoys people but you cant really laugh at him. hes absolutely killing it
It is pretty silly watching him from my vantage and viewpoint. Like I said he is one of those individuals that quite a few people did not like that… I am listening to some of the people complain about his persona on this website/forum is pretty interesting. I am at peace with my results and what went down as far as my time in the ring....There is no "stinging" or hurt going on in my life… only people like you hope that's the case but that's not the case.....we're discussing somebody that what people do not like because of his antics and the bullshit he says…he's quite a contrare individual...some of the negative things people say about him on here that do not really know him are pretty much spot on accurate. I do wish you nothing but the best and prosperity for he is a hard worker. The dude is somewhat of a douche...please relax I'm not talking about your mother or your brother

i bet it stings to be so awesome and see schaub ko'ing cro cop and soaking in all the glory you deserve

im not sure why you laugh. he made it on to a reality tv show to springboard his career. he had a couple big wins in the ufc. he retired and is now killing it. i get why schaub annoys people but you cant really laugh at him. hes absolutely killing it
By the way I don't think you understand how a game works....nobody deserves the glory other than the fighter that got into the ring himself.... I think you got things twisted a little bit here… I enjoyed my time working out with certain individuals and being around them… I am at peace with all of everything going on I just happened to cherish good moments as well as bad....you just happen to HOPE this hurts people like me you just have to HOPE shits fucked up….My failings probably outweigh your accomplishments keep hoping that it "stings"..... Sorry, no it doesn't

schaub is a deeply flawed entertainer but he makes it work as a big fish in a small pond. theres not many voices for mma media content. i enjoy his podcast, especially when its callen being absurd but i told get how he annoys people. got to give the guy credit, hes somehow worked his way on to showtime as one of the voices of this event. he earned it. pretty amazing for a guy that can't pronounce basic words and has a very limited vocabulary
Pretty much spot on

LOL, just wait until Felice Herrig retires. She loves attention so much. After fighting she may end up trading tugs with people in Time Square so they pose in Instagram pictures with her.

Back