Is brendan shcaub the most fame hungry former fighter?

No one is mad he took an opportunity, he did what anyone else would do. Its HOW he promoted himself, he's an ass kissing blow hard that most reasonable people can see right through,

Then stop paying attention to him

Not the biggest fan. But dude has a pretty cool job. I wouldn't mind talking MMA everyday.

I don't think so.
I think he genuinely enjoys talking about MMA and has a niche audience for it.

I don't like him, but I think it's cool that he's found a livelihood after football and MMA.

schaub is a deeply flawed entertainer but he makes it work as a big fish in a small pond. theres not many voices for mma media content. i enjoy his podcast, especially when its callen being absurd but i told get how he annoys people. got to give the guy credit, hes somehow worked his way on to showtime as one of the voices of this event. he earned it. pretty amazing for a guy that can't pronounce basic words and has a very limited vocabulary

So y'all just mad that he took advantage of an opportunity, lol

No, i'm just annoyed that someone who knows so little and has no credibility is speaking about the sport like he knows more.

He proves every time he opens his mouth he's the same as any casual fan. lol

Supposedly, there's trouble in paradise with Schaub acting like he doesn't need Callen anymore.

Which is expected from that douchebag. He'd use anyone to get what he wants.

Look at the way he kisses Rogan's ass. If he got more power than Rogan he's stab him in the back in a heartbeat.

Which is expected from that douchebag. He'd use anyone to get what he wants.

Look at the way he kisses Rogan's ass. If he got more power than Rogan he's stab him in the back in a heartbeat.

If he somehow became an A lister's yes man, he'd drop rogan like he dropped MMA.

No, i'm just annoyed that someone who knows so little and has no credibility is speaking about the sport like he knows more.

He proves every time he opens his mouth he's the same as any casual fan. lol
Any casual fan who fought at the highest level of the sport, sure

schaub is a deeply flawed entertainer but he makes it work as a big fish in a small pond. theres not many voices for mma media content. i enjoy his podcast, especially when its callen being absurd but i told get how he annoys people. got to give the guy credit, hes somehow worked his way on to showtime as one of the voices of this event. he earned it. pretty amazing for a guy that can't pronounce basic words and has a very limited vocabulary

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Good post

He didn't say actually fighting, he meant in generalities.

And being in the UFC nowadays doesn't mean a great deal.

Gotta give him tonnes of credit for being successful outside fighting, but at the same time I can't fathom how he has one of the most successful podcasts and also sells out comedy tours.

These are my opinions:

1. He isn't a good talker and comes across as low intelligence with some of his opinions and mistaken logic.
2. He dominates every conversation he's in (bad for a podcast with co-host and potentially great guests).
3. He isn't funny, aside from some mildly entertaining anecdotes. I understand that comedy is subjective and a lot of comedians schtik is just telling funny stories on stage, but it totally doesn't do it for me.

He fought in a paper thin division and did nothing. Anyone can walk in there and get knocked out like he did.

He laid on Lavar Johnson, subbed an equally inexperienced x football player and koed an old washed up Crocop.

Yes, please share your incredible knowledge. lol

On the latest JRE Schaub credited himself with Conor's odds shortening.

I'm not his biggest fan at all, but the guy has to make a living. He's a media personality, and that's how he puts food on his table. So by extension, it's his job to get attention, try and raise his profile, book gigs hosting on showtime or whatever.

People need to stop hating on others hustle. Good on Brendan for carving out a succesful career after leaving fighting.

Back