Is brendan shcaub the most fame hungry former fighter?

They don't have a hit podcast because they didn't start a podcast.

Most of Rogan's buddies that do have podcasts got big numbers because of the association.

ok...show me Duncan Trussels, Redbans, Joey Diazs, Callens, etc etc. Almost every single one of Joe's comedian friends that have been on JRE have a podcast.

Show me their #1 podcast numbers because they are Rogan's buddies.

He was not that accomplished of a athlete. He kinda played college ball and did a practice in the pros.....

Ah yes, the now infamous "cup of coffee with the Bills'.

I actually like shaub. I think his dorkiness comes off as doucheness. He seems like a normal guy.

funny thing is that lately is seems like Callen is the one who condescends shaub more than vice/versa.

Honestly callen is pretty annoying to me. He's got that rich daddy stink all over his persona that you just can't mask. Nothing against people who grew up rich,
but callen is hardly relatable as compared to shaub.

Shaub is very relatable.

Callen would sidekick you in the face, jerkoff.

No Conor is the most fame hungry ex mma fighter

Coming from a Mcgregor hater, at least that Irish POS has actually proved himself to be a star and he's done it largely by himself (although the UFC hype machine and favorable match ups did help).

As I watch Brendan Schaub do what he does I kind of laugh… I remember him back in 2008 when he was working out at fucking LA boxing...i used to spar with him from time to time and fucking pretty much tool him. He was and still is and probably always will be a basic 1-2 fighter....that's right just a basic left right and that is it no Hooks no uppercuts he just does not have that ability for being the accomplished athlete he is. To me he has barely recognize the game and barely knows the game let's not even mention running game in the ring....his punching ability is very limited in that region

Of course he could throw more than a 1-2.

He was probably working on making his 1-2 better.

And imagine he sucked so bad and he is more accomplished than you in sports. And in life.

Ouch!

Brendan has done a damn good job of moving on and carving out himself a new niche. Not sure why people hate on him so much, the guy is still learning his new trade, but has come a long way since the early podcasts. Sure there are some cringe worthy moments, but it is to be expected. The guy puts himself out there, and it would appear that he is working really hard.

Badicoot...this guys pretty much talking about you "asshole"

And imagine he sucked so bad and he is more accomplished than you in sports. And in life.

Ouch!
oh boy you don't know who the fuck you're talking to LOL whatever

Ouch!
Just curious why are you assuming everybody is at your level… You don't know what the fuck I've accomplished you don't know who I am you're just speaking out of fucking term

Ouch!
I know Brandon I somewhat like him from time to time… Maybe perhaps to you being a gatekeeper in a brand new sport that's less than 15 legitimate years old and running a podcast show paying your own bills and living a ok is perhaps a success story… You need to shut the fuck up to me that's justanaother guy from the gym average

I know Brandon I somewhat like him from time to time… Maybe perhaps to you being a gatekeeper in a brand new sport that's less than 15 legitimate years old and running a podcast show paying your own bills and living a ok is perhaps a success story… You need to shut the fuck up to me that's justanaother guy from the gym average

How many tshirts did you buy?

Who are you then
I'm a kid that grew up in a boxing gym since 1984
Who are you then
i'm a guy that grew up in a boxing gym since 1984… I start my fighting career boxing at the age of eight years old and accomplished over 80 something fights on record….1992 - 1996 Olympic time trialist and qualifier.....after 96 and not making the Atlanta games I resumed working out and continued my passion with the sport of MMA… I never had a desire to fight pro but never lost the passion so I worked out with some of the better athletes in MMA… Today I post on this forum reflecting knowledge experience and point of view. I happen to like MMA fans as well as boxing fans….However I do not like people that think I'm coming from beyond reality because they've never accomplished anything themselves

Back