India will dominate MMA once it becomes big in their country

Satish-Jha.jpeg

Met a lot of tough Turkish dudes, Samoan dudes, Russian dudes, Mexican dudes, never met or seen a tough Indian dude before. No TS, they are not known for being tough. At all. Good software programmers though. They're usually soft as fuck actually.

HW is literally the weakest division in MMA, and the one where you can get to the top by being lucky (one punch, one kill, etc). Combine that with the fact that many of the great Indian athletes/fighters are heavyweights and I would say that HW is probably the highest chance of it happening..

I am stereotyping too much I guess....Assumed most people from India were slim and skinny.

Met a lot of tough Turkish dudes, Samoan dudes, Russian dudes, Mexican dudes, never met or seen a tough Indian dude before. No TS, they are not known for being tough. At all. Good software programmers though. They're usually soft as fuck actually.

Check this shit out.

Only way I could see an Indian in the UFC as of now is if an Elephant represents them and can cut down to 265lbs.

I think they actually have an MMA organisation over there, but they're obsessed with that vile game of Cricket when it comes to sport and making food that gives you a stingy ring.

Look at Amir Khan the boxer. There are plenty of Indians/ Pakistanis who have his kind of athletic ability. I know many Indians who fighting comes to naturally.

60% of Pakistanis are married to their first cousins. This is not conducive with creating a nation of strong and healthy people. Even here in the UK, 'British' Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of all births yet account for 30% of kids born with genetic defects.

And so would China.. Bla bla bla.

Those countries are like 4% manlets and 96% who wish they were big enough to be manlets. Weight cutting wrestlers will eat them alive.

Cricket is a religion in India. Population is over a billion.

Australia, a nation of 24 million, regularly beats them in International matches...

/ thread

Cricket is a religion in India. Population is over a billion.

Australia, a nation of 24 million, regularly beats them in International matches...

/ thread

I'm Australian so perhaps I should feel proud of our success vs our size, but really this is kind of bullshit. How much money is spent per person on athletic endeavours in first world countries? There's nothing better or worse about Australians, Americans, or anywhere else versus any other nation. It's that there are professional paths and development teams that work on our athletes to bring them to their very best.

Once countries like India are wealthy and with greater opportunity for all they will kick our ass.

EDIT: here's a statistic to begin with. Australia won 29 medals versus USA winning 121 in the 2016 Summer Olympics. Australia's population is 24 million, while the US's is 323 million, or 13 times our size.

By that maths Australia's adjusted medal total is 390 medals. Does that mean we are more than three times more athletic than Americans????

Last edited:
indians are soft. doesn't matter how many of them there are. they might get a couple UFC level fighters but they will never takeover anything.

look how much talent comes out of a small place like dagestan in comparison.

Have some indian friends. The younger generation seems to be fitter, stronger etc. So maybe but i dont think so. They love their cricket. Funnily enough, i have seen a lot of them actually do well in soccer. Or maybe they are fijian indians. Not sure.

First of all where are all the athletic Indians like Khan who you keep referring to( who is actually Pakistani but born and raised in England/ uk.
Where are all the others in boxing? A sport that's eel established and been around for hundreds of years.
In fact where are they in martial arts in general?

It's a little different when Khan had the gyms and boxing expertise of the uk at his disposal God knows how far he wouldve come if he lived in Pakistan

Indian people have no heart.

True story here: I moved to a new apartment sharing with an Indian guy. I have trained UFC for a few years now and i did some padwork with him in the living room once and he really enjoyed it. I encouraged him to come along to the gym with me, but he never went and over time got super shook up about the idea of physical confrontation or exercise. He went for a run once in the time i lived there and rolled his ankle and blamed me for it.

Then he got me kicked out for smoking weed.

When i left i tore into him about him being such a weak pussy and ruined his life. Then i rubbed his toothbrush around the toilet and stole everything from the flat.

Back