India will dominate MMA once it becomes big in their country

Indian people have no heart.

True story here: I moved to a new apartment sharing with an Indian guy. I have trained UFC for a few years now and i did some padwork with him in the living room once and he really enjoyed it. I encouraged him to come along to the gym with me, but he never went and over time got super shook up about the idea of physical confrontation or exercise. He went for a run once in the time i lived there and rolled his ankle and blamed me for it.

Then he got me kicked out for smoking weed.

When i left i tore into him about him being such a weak pussy and ruined his life. Then i rubbed his toothbrush around the toilet and stole everything from the flat.

legit
/s

We've seen K-1 level striking, but wait until we see Punjab level striking. Y'all ain't ready.

Winner gets the bobs and vagene

Dude in the red shorts perfected the Superman Stockton slap

I'm Australian so perhaps I should feel proud of our success vs our size, but really this is kind of bullshit. How much money is spent per person on athletic endeavours in first world countries? There's nothing better or worse about Australians, Americans, or anywhere else versus any other nation. It's that there are professional paths and development teams that work on our athletes to bring them to their very best.

Once countries like India are wealthy and with greater opportunity for all they will kick our ass.

EDIT: here's a statistic to begin with. Australia won 29 medals versus USA winning 121 in the 2016 Summer Olympics. Australia's population is 24 million, while the US's is 323 million, or 13 times our size.

By that maths Australia's adjusted medal total is 390 medals. Does that mean we are more than three times more athletic than Americans????

There is actually a lot of money in India, there is a huge population of wealthy people there. Obviously a much larger population of desperately impoverished people too.

I assure you, very large amounts of money go into training and talent development.

I respect your argument.. I'm not trying to say that Australians are genetically superior.

I don't know why, but, sport is not India's strong suite, population and money do not necessarily correlate with success in sport, just look at Brazil's football team.

Apparently, sport and physical activity are not a huge part of Indian culture, I would say that's a big part of it. Australians are often very sporty and outdoorsy..

Honestly, Australia may actually be a superior sporting nation per capita than the US...

There is actually a lot of money in India, there is a huge population of wealthy people there. Obviously a much larger population of desperately impoverished people too.

I assure you, very large amounts of money go into training and talent development.

I respect your argument.. I'm not trying to say that Australians are genetically superior.

I don't know why, but, sport is not India's strong suite, population and money do not necessarily correlate with success in sport, just look at Brazil's football team.

Apparently, sport and physical activity are not a huge part of Indian culture, I would say that's a big part of it. Australians are often very sporty and outdoorsy..

Honestly, Australia may actually be a superior sporting nation per capita than the US...

I’d chalk that up to the Samoans. There’s a lot of them in Australia and Samoa has more players in the nfl per capita than any state in the Union. Mark hunt and other heavyweights are prime examples

I’d chalk that up to the Samoans. There’s a lot of them in Australia and Samoa has more players in the nfl per capita than any state in the Union. Mark hunt and other heavyweights are prime examples

Samoans are great athletes, but they make up a very small percentage of the population in Australia.. they are represented strongly in Rugby, not as much in other sports.

Australia has a very strong sporting culture and invests in talent development programs.

Back