India will dominate MMA once it becomes big in their country

There has been great Indian wrestlers in history..I think they have massive potential unlike most retarded racist sherdoggers here hating on them.

th

Seriously though, Indians think Stipe is lazy with only being UFC HW champ and a firefighter.

Well martial arts originated in India and was spread into oriental asia..

Time to come back full circle.

Bhullar is the best bet.

Regardless of people's stereotypes of Indians- Sikhs are just as much Indian as the stereotypical skinny dark ones.

These type of Indians generally stay in India as they are well off. The ones you see mostly in foreign countries are the ones that wanted to leave India for a better life.

There has been great Indian wrestlers in history..I think they have massive potential unlike most retarded racist sherdoggers here hating on them.

for the size of the indian population they massively underperform in athletics.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Damn, UFC feeding them cans to a guy named YA DONG.

Can't blame UFC for wanting that China money tho.
He's like 20 years old and actually has skills and some experience, i totally get why. He could turn into a future chinese star if he keeps improving.
Check his fight with this indian bum if you didn't saw it. Definitely worth.

for the size of the indian population they massively underperform in athletics.
Bro........You think everybody is fucking doing athletics in india? If I understand correctly, they live in hardcore fucking poverty...No shit they aren't focusing on MMA.

Shit.....Im Mexican....I know for a fact most Mexicans don't do boxing, thus we will never know if the best mexicans are actually trying out boxing.

The point is, that a massive population doesn't mean, each and every one of them has tried combat sports.

Arjan is a Sikh. These guys are like the alpha males of the Indian race who came from a line of warriors, that's not who people are thinking of when reading the thread title they're thinking of the typical 'open Bob and vagene' Indian that is the average Indian male.

Arjan is a sikh, yes, however he is Punjabi. Punjabi's are generally bigger and stronger than the average Indian as many of their castes carry a warrior lineage (it is not just purely the Sikhs). They are also known to eat more meat than the average Indian as well. Northern India (Punjab) has gotten its ancestry from parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I don't believe India can produce top notch fighters if they are fighting directly out of India - they would have to be raised/training in the western part of the world (USA, Canada, Europe, etc) in order to reach the top, and that goes for any country really.

The Indians being smart thing is such an overrated meme. There are a billion plus Indians in the world, the ones who come to the West are the best that their country has to offer in terms of intelligence so of course they're going to be smart.

If Indians we're really that smart, India wouldn't be a dump right now. Let's be real.
Have you heard of the word history?

The Indians being smart thing is such an overrated meme. There are a billion plus Indians in the world, the ones who come to the West are the best that their country has to offer in terms of intelligence so of course they're going to be smart.

If Indians we're really that smart, India wouldn't be a dump right now. Let's be real.

Not good enough - I'm gonna need you to show me more than that! Don't hold back; go full blown provincial rube. Make it exciting.

And...ACTION!

The Indians being smart thing is such an overrated meme.

There's a different between being 'book' smart and having knowledge that applies to the 'real' world. As far as India's education system goes, they train their students to be this so-called 'book' smart and prioritize that.

was gonna make a thread on this, but guess i'll just leave this here. dudes live on milk and raisins and train in the mud. straight savage level. hopefully some will recognize and respect.

NOT gonna be in the heavyweight division. That is for damn certain.

lol no
I am indian, love my people but we are not encouraged towards sports
we are raised to pursue academics and that too needs you to be affluent
We would produce many more scientists and economists if we had a better education system but even if we have a much better sports governance we will not gravitate towards mma

ITT none of you bastards have ever heard of SFL

maxresdefault.jpg

You have made them sad

was gonna make a thread on this, but guess i'll just leave this here. dudes live on milk and raisins and train in the mud. straight savage level. hopefully some will recognize and respect.

@2:48 damn they are some good tree climbers.

Back