India will dominate MMA once it becomes big in their country

AnthonyrumbleJoshua

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s funny how different the UFC will look 10 years down the track when MMA becomes more of a global sport. We will start to see fighters from other nations rise to the top of the sport. We are already seeing it now with the Russians and Conor Mcgregor who is Irish.

Imagine how many good Indian fighters will come about when it becomes a popular sport in countries like India and Pakistan etc. They are known for being tough people who have come from nothing and have real immigrant mentalities as Joey Diaz would say lol. Fighters who come from poverty always make the best fighters. Indians are also naturally tough and athletic people.

Look at Amir Khan the boxer. There are plenty of Indians/ Pakistanis who have his kind of athletic ability. I know many Indians who fighting comes to naturally.

Heard this a decade ago. Still hasn't come close.

SFL was hilarious

giphy.gif

Sherdog, home of science and logic.

Poverty don't create good fighters.
We can see the diference between brazilian fighter who came from poverty, and are dedicated but have very low fighting IQ
And we compare with most americans that came from poverty and had good camps and good fighting IQ or even other nacionalitty and camps like McGregor.

Brazilian camps did not evolute with the game, that is the major thing why brazilian lost the most of their belts.
I can imagine Indians, if rise, will be the same ti=hing as Brazil is now. No good camps, no fighting IQ, just tough people.

Ps: I'm brazilian.

Yeah, just like they're dominating the olympics. Two gold medals since 1980 is pretty impressive.

Indians and Pakistanis aren't athletic. Look at how few Olympic medals they've won.

Their boxers didn't achieve anything so far. Amir Khan was the best out of them (if you can even count him as theirs as he's from Britain) and he became the biggest joke in boxing due to his glass chin.

I used to work for some dudes from India and they submitted me with body odor

Nope. Indians aren’t genetically predisposed to be athletic.

In ten years from now MMA will be virtually identical (see what I did there?) to how it is now.

It feels like ten years ago was yesterday and if anything MMA has devolved and gotten more boring. Ten years ago we had guys like GSP, BJ Penn, Couture, Silva at their best, now we have a suspended Jon Jones.

Maybe in 100 years MMA will be different but most likely extinct by then.

I think it's entirely possible that in 10 years India will have some representatives in MMA, maybe even at the highest level. I just think your argument is dogshit.

In ten years from now MMA will be virtually identical (see what I did there?) to how it is now.

It feels like ten years ago was yesterday and if anything MMA has devolved and gotten more boring. Ten years ago we had guys like GSP, BJ Penn, Couture, Silva at their best, now we have a suspended Jon Jones.

Maybe in 100 years MMA will be different but most likely extinct by then.
10 yrs from now the young prospect Erick Silva will hit his prime.

Back