Imagine being Bisping and watching this

Imagine if you're from USADA - you plan a visit ASAP.

Joel isnt a great boxer / kickboxer
If Bisping can keep the fight standing he may surprise many of you guys
Btw I think Bispong watching this would be like

AyYY94A.gif
I agree, Yoel isn't a good kickboxer and mainly wins via athletism and explosiveness but, as much as i like ping, he isn't that good either. Yoel is the rightful favorite in that fight (Wrestling, power). However, I do think Whittaker, moose and kelvin ,those 3 would beat yoel. Probably by ko.

join any mma gym instead of just being a spectator. i feel like its more gay to just watch it and think gay shit then it is be in there working your ass off sweating as well

I've worked out at a kickboxing/ MMA gym before and most people have their shirts on and wear board style or basketball shorts, not shirtless with vale tudo shorts on. I'm not saying what they're doing is by all means homosexual, but that doesn't change the fact that the video comes off as super homo erotic. A lot of manly things do.

your a small man id legit be embarrassed to take mty short off if i looked like that, again a professional athlete that spends all their time training with the resources they have its easy for them to look that way. good talk tho kid lol
When did I say I was big? 6'3 204lbs. Not fat as you suggested.

Another keyboard warrior cunt talking shit. Guarantee you wouldn't say dick all face to face.

I've worked out at a kickboxing/ MMA gym before and most people have their shirts on and wear board style or basketball shorts, not shirtless with vale tudo shorts on. I'm not saying what they're doing is by all means homosexual, but that doesn't change the fact that the video comes off as super homo erotic. A lot of manly things do.
thats better put then for sure, to me im not gay, so gay thoughts are not the first thing that come to my mind when i watch it, maybe thats thew difference too. if it was a hot half naked sweaty girl id for sure have a sexual visualization of it so i guess o can see where people are coming from with the whole gay thing

Another keyboard warrior cunt talking shit. Guarantee you wouldn't say dick all face to face.
lol yea man i definitely would, you are kind of small tho, tall in good shape but insecure and a douche and would get slept pretty quick. good chat tho and funny calling someone a keyboard tough guy and ending the converstaion the way you did eh "tough guy" lol

lol yea man i definitely would, you are kind of small tho, tall in good shape but insecure and a douche and would get slept pretty quick. good chat tho and funny calling someone a keyboard tough guy and ending the converstaion the way you did eh "tough guy" lol

<escalate99>
200_s.gif

FFFUUUUUU
I want to bang. Let me bang bro.

Bishping won the title, thats more than he could ever dream off.
Unless Yoel kills him (physically) Bisping still wins at life

big mma fan but I have being wrestling Olympic finalist (Silver in Yoel's case) easily higher achievement than UFC world champion. Wrestling is highly organized and to get to the world/Olympic takes much more than achieving mma championship.

i do let you bang, i do let you bang bro

Especially when you post shirtless selfies.....

Edited out gay selfie. Threw it in just for you sweetheart. Calling out roided to fuck athletes and their delusional fans doesn't equal fat virgin in Mom's basement. You were projecting.

but that doesn't change the fact that the video comes off as super homo erotic. A lot of manly things do.
Lol You are gay or bi sir. Real men (who enjoy fucking women) don't see what you see. Keep your gay shit to yourself or bring it to another forum. Last thing Sherdog needs is more gay body worshippers in these threads. Take your gay observations elsewhere.

big mma fan but I have being wrestling Olympic finalist (Silver in Yoel's case) easily higher achievement than UFC world champion. Wrestling is highly organized and to get to the world/Olympic takes much more than achieving mma championship.
He was talking about Bisping,that Bisping never even dreamed about being a chanpion,not about Yoel.

Lol You are gay or bi sir. Real men (who enjoy fucking women) don't see what you see. Keep your gay shit to yourself or bring it to another forum. Last thing Sherdog needs is more gay body worshippers in these threads. Take your gay observations elsewhere.

So because a super ripped oiled up black guy prancing around in his underwear with his other shirtless buddy straddling him doesn't get me hyped up as it comes off as a little gay to me, makes me gay?

<YeahOKJen>

I always get a kick out of this mentality.

So because a super ripped oiled up black guy prancing around in his underwear with his other shirtless buddy straddling him doesn't get me hyped up as it comes off as a little gay to me, makes me gay?

<YeahOKJen>

I always get a kick out of this mentality.
Pretty much yeah. You speak of some gay (though you're straight ...?) phenomenon where instead of seeing trained killers you see something "super homoerotic." I have no idea what that is like ... so yeah, you're gay or bisexual.

Pretty much yeah. You speak of some gay (though you're straight ...?) phenomenon where instead of seeing trained killers you see something "super homoerotic." I have no idea what that is like ... so yeah, you're gay or bisexual.

Okay... You can think what you want about me I don't really give a shit, but Yoel is literally wearing briefs and prancing around. I'm sorry, but it's a little gay.

Okay... You can think what you want about me I don't really give a shit, but Yoel is literally wearing briefs and prancing around. I'm sorry, but it's a little gay.
So you've backtracked from "super homoerotic" to "a little gay." Glad we're making progress.

Back