Imagine being Bisping and watching this

I'm going to need surgery. Better tell my boss I can't come in to work until October/November/whenever GSP comes back.

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

cry harder buddeh.

not sure if you can.

people say bisping gets his shit pushed in by people on steroids. but the fights were legal and sanctioned, right? so, i mean...

cry harder.

if you look closely in the gif below, i think you can pin point the actual moment bispings retina detaches...

Vitor%2520vs%2520Bisping.gif

r92IQgq.gif

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

ZMeJSgV.gif

Michael-Bisping-meme-300x300.jpg

ahhhh bisping. i cant wait till you man the fuck up and face romero. and wake up 5 mins later after getting brutally koed.
LMFAO...... does it hurt?

so obviously you dont train is what you are saying, and anyone that does is secretly gay?? weird man. You are one strange human since you are on a forum for mma which is a sport with half naked guys sweaty grappling and fighting each other and all you can think about is people being gay. Strange human man....

You clearly have some kind of fettish for sweaty men rolling around with each other.

Thanks for showing me how stupid you actually are tho, go find something else to do instead of try and provoking people on forums you fucking loser.

You clearly have some kind of fettish for sweaty men rolling around with each other.

Thanks for showing me how stupid you actually are tho, go find something else to do instead of try and provoking people on forums you fucking loser.
lol closet homo gets angry. love it not only do you post the must cringe worthy stupid shit on this post, you get yourself all worked up about coming out of the closet. be happy kid.

Also step foot in an mma gym you might even learn more about the sport you fucking tool lol

Not with the belt it don't, you forgot to post a gif of Silva the drug cheat as well, Bisping whooped his ass too.
whooped his ass?? lol he legit got lucky that fight wasnt a k.o loss on his record. He won the game on points, anderson won the fight on damage tho. But he definitely didnt whoop anyones ass

That was stupid.What is the point of that video supposed to be?

whooped his ass?? lol he legit got lucky that fight wasnt a k.o loss on his record. He won the game on points, anderson won the fight on damage tho. But he definitely didnt whoop anyones ass
8wmjRYJ_d.webp

bisping_win.jpg

Imagine if bisping does KO him in the first round like he did to luke? I just want to see the reaction on sherdog. lol.

i would be very scared to fight yoel romero

he is terrifying when, in the middle of the fight, he just explodes suddenly with incredible power and speed. like against machida when he just want beast mode and threw him down and elbowed him into a bolivian

how do you spend the whole fight waiting and being ready for that kind of violent offense

damn Yoel looking like a greased up gayboy stripper Donatello ninja turtle

there's something scary about someone who is that dedicated to god.

That was stupid.What is the point of that video supposed to be?

It's a message to Bisping and the world.

If you fallowed the sport closely you will know that Dana is trying to make this fight possible for international fight week card, Yoel agreed to it but Bisping ain't accepting.. Dana considering interim title.

Yolo Romero is hyping this up and calling anyone to step up that is ready for the challenge.

It's all there, info is out and you need to read between the lines a tad.

Bishping won the title, thats more than he could ever dream off.

Unless Yoel kills him (physically) Bisping still wins at life

p03xbv4f.png
you don't actually belief this bullshit do you? literally no one respects bisping and everyone sees him as an easy target

He should be thanking the roids, not god.

Starts off cursing, then points up and says "I love you Jesus" or something.

Great role model there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back