Imagine being Bisping and watching this

i expected
Y7IWAfZ.gif

Edited out gay selfie. Threw it in just for you sweetheart. Calling out roided to fuck athletes and their delusional fans doesn't equal fat virgin in Mom's basement. You were projecting.

I've been watching this back and forth for a little bit now. Where I come from, you can't talk shit about someone's looks unless you yourself have posted your own picture. toe rag manned up and posted. fightfan84?

Reminds me of Arnold in predator

I'm here kill me now!!

Hahahah

Bisping would get hurt and he knows it.

So you've backtracked from "super homoerotic" to "a little gay." Glad we're making progress.

It is still super homoerotic. It's just not intentional. It's like the show Jack Ass. It's not marketed towards a gay audience and it's definitely homoerotic, but it's still hilarious. Are you sure that you're not the one that is conflicted here? You seem to be pretty hung up on my opinion of what I think seems gay.

[<cena1}

It is still super homoerotic. It's just not intentional. It's like the show Jack Ass. It's not marketed towards a gay audience and it's definitely homoerotic, but it's still hilarious. Are you sure that you're not the one that is conflicted here? You seem to be pretty hung up on my opinion of what I think seems gay.

[<cena1}
Lol anyone who knows me knows how I get down. Keep jerking off to shirtless Romero, what do I care? Half this site is gay anyway and everybody knows it. I've been saying there should be a Gay sub forum on Sherdog for months. You sexually confused people are everywhere.

Last edited:
Lol anyone who knows me knows how I get down. Keep jerking off to shirtless Romero, what do I care? Half this site is gay anyway and everybody knows it.

So now you're not only talking about what I (another man) jerks off to you are paranoid about a website that you frequent on a regular basis...

Coloured+_ca19bc15593f5f5e75ff5c65b6a86e4e.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-19_16-7-44.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-19_16-7-44.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reported for using the F word ... shame.

Bisping trying to get that payday before Yoel fucking destroys him. He's ducking, but its easy to understand why.

Really? I'm sorry but that is a bitch move.
Lol I've never considered reporting anyone on this site. I hate snitches more than gays on a cage fighting website trying to convince me I'm gay. :eek::eek::eek: is a hateful word though. What hell it must be to be a self loathing gay person like you.

They should just make a subforum for sweaty, bulging Romero pics + vids so everyone who is interested in them can be all boner'd up together.....
YYYYYYEAH

Lol I've never considered reporting anyone on this site. I hate snitches more than gays on a cage fighting website trying to convince me I'm gay. :eek::eek::eek: is a hateful word though. What hell it must be to be a self loathing gay person like you.

lol

Well I'm going to report you for saying that you "hate snitches".

WTF is that all about. You packin' heat? Snitches get stiches?

Well I'm going to report you for saying that you "hate snitches".

WTF is that all about. You packin' heat? Snitches get stiches?
You must be a bitch. Snitches get ditches.

still lots of hard work and dedication no matter what.

People taking testosterone eating whatever they feel like and not working out gain more muscle than naturals who go to the gym 5 days a week and who have a balanced diet. Yes, you heard that right, when you roid you can sit on the couch watching tv all day and you will gain more muscle than anyone else so don't come to me with "still lots of hard work" bullshit. I can source you the study if you like.

Man you can't even talk shit anymore without somebody getting all sensitive. I already said I don't give a shit what you think of me. You are the one that keeps bringing up the gay thing and reporting people over it.

Man you can't even talk shit anymore without somebody getting all sensitive. I already said I don't give a shit what you think of me. You are the one that keeps bringing up the gay thing and reporting people over it.
I've never reported anyone. This conversation has been over for 45 minutes. Why are you still thinking about me if you don't care. Stop quoting me. Go ahead now have your final word.

Back