Imagine being Bisping and watching this

Bishping won the title, thats more than he could ever dream off.

Unless Yoel kills him (physically) Bisping still wins at life

p03xbv4f.png

Yoel beat one of America's greatest wrestlers to ever live, twice. It's a joke to act like he's not already a hugely successful athlete. Not to mention he will fuck Bisping.

not that hard to have that physic cleanly to be honest, especially for a professional athlete

Absolute horseshit.

If it's not hard, then every natural bodybuilder would look like that, yet none of them do. And this guy isn't even a bodybuilder.
The naivete on this forum is laughable.

Absolute horseshit.

If it's not hard, then every natural bodybuilder would look like that, yet none of them do. And this guy isn't even a bodybuilder.
The naivete on this forum is laughable.
if you workout 6 days a week and eat right and have decent genetics which obviously he has its not that hard, you can argue with me while sitting on your moms coach eating cheese burgers all you want, fact is its not the most difficult thing ever. way more difficult to compete and earn belts in BJJ then it is to get in shape like that if thats what you are going for

He should be thanking the roids, not god.
needles dont make the man, its not the easy man. still lots of hard work and dedication no matter what. thats if he is even doing anything, his clean tests make it look like hes not dirty tho

I'm sorry but....god I just can't allow myself to believe Yoel is not on roids. I mean look at the guy! Jesus!

That dude is 40 years old?
It's crazy. How can you look like that and still be that athletic at 40 years old? It doesn't make sense, even with roids or whatever. Look at the spring in his step, and think about how long he's been wrestling. One of the most grueling sports on the body there is.

He's a specimen that's for sure.

if you workout 6 days a week and eat right and have decent genetics which obviously he has its not that hard, you can argue with me while sitting on your moms coach eating cheese burgers all you want, fact is its not the most difficult thing ever. way more difficult to compete and earn belts in BJJ then it is to get in shape like that if thats what you are going for

Every time with the "you're a fat, basement dwelling virgin who never worked out"

I'm asking you, if it's "not hard" to look like Romero, then why the fuck is there not even one natural bodybuilder on youtube that looks as impressive? Never mind one who is 40 fucking years old.

Yoel has been busted for banned shit already by USADA. And all his cronies look like little steroid monkeys too.
It's simply delusional thinking to deny he's taking exogenous substances.

Last edited:
I'm ready every day....unless USADA guy comes along and finds something strange in my pee, then I'm out for 6 or more months but other than that...I'm ready!!!

weird..... is it homosexual cause you enjoyed it? other then that it looks like a jacked up fighter in training getting hyped up. Not gay at all if you yourself arent gay

Nope... Nothing gay at all about a bunch of greased up shirtless ripped guys prancing around and straddling each other. It's not intentionally gay, but it's still pretty fucking gay.

Bisping has earned what 10x the amount Romero has, probably more, so I imagine Bisping would just laugh if he watched this while waiting to make way more money fighting GSP than Romero makes in the rest of his career.

Bisping has earned what 10x the amount Romero has, probably more, so I imagine Bisping would just laugh if he watched this while waiting to make way more money fighting GSP than Romero makes in the rest of his career.

Bispings not fighting GSP anymore. If Bisping isn't healthy enough to fight Romero this summer then there is going to be an interim title fight Between Yoel and Robert Whittaker. GSP is now going to return to 170.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-ch...red-yoel-romero-robert-whittaker-interim-belt

Every time with the "you're a fat, basement dwelling virgin who never worked out"
yio52V9.jpg

(will delete gay picture imminently)

I'm 6'3, ~11-13% BF (could easily be lower again, but muscle/strength evaporates at that point). Workout/sprints/sports/box at least 5 days a week, often twice a day. I'm 37. I know the increased effort it requires at this age without TRT/drugs/whatever.
But I'm no-one special. Plenty of hard-working athletic nobodies out there.

I'm asking you, if it's "not hard" to look like Romero, then why the fuck is there not even one natural bodybuilder on youtube that looks as impressive? Never mind one who is 40 fucking years old.

Yoel has been busted for banned shit already by USADA. And all his cronies look like little steroid monkeys too.
It's simply delusional thinking to deny he's taking exogenous substances.
your a small man id legit be embarrassed to take mty short off if i looked like that, again a professional athlete that spends all their time training with the resources they have its easy for them to look that way. good talk tho kid lol

Nope... Nothing gay at all about a bunch of greased up shirtless ripped guys prancing around and straddling each other. It's not intentionally gay, but it's still pretty fucking gay.
join any mma gym instead of just being a spectator. i feel like its more gay to just watch it and think gay shit then it is be in there working your ass off sweating as well

Joel isnt a great boxer / kickboxer
If Bisping can keep the fight standing he may surprise many of you guys
Btw I think Bispong watching this would be like

AyYY94A.gif

Back