"If you don't show up for the fight we'll see what's gonna happen to your family back home"

The world doesn't work like that man.

Just because you're speaking out of ignorance DOES NOT MEAN that I have correct information!

The possibility exists that you don't know wtf you're talking about AND I ALSO don't have the facts. That's not only possible, but the reality here.

So you came in saying a bunch of ignorant stuff and I came in with a few posts above yours asking for information. We each do as our personality governs us, right?

But if I do end up getting good answers to my questions then you'll be able to benefit from reading those answers. I will only get to chuckle reading responses to your ignorant comments about his religion and culture.

And me giving a sarcastic response to an ignorant post is not on par with you making culturally insensitive statements/insults either.

BUT, to your credit, and you do deserve some, you actually asked for more information. If more of us did this we'd be so much better off. Kudos to you!

How do you even know what I said is ignorant if you don't have the real info lol?

Maybe some grand conspiracy is going where khabib has to get whooped by Connor and if he doesn’t show up then his family is going to get hurt or in bad circumstance they will have to die for supporting the Chechen revolutionists hahahah

I want to undestand local politics on this better.

Even Dana said "Khabib slapped Artem over something political going on in Russia right now" so this appears to be about more than "he said I was a chicken". Dana just let that slip. Conor was apparently intimating the same thing.

I know Dagestanis and Chechnyans are Muslim and I imagine Putin's got to hate them as he's a white supremacist, and yes, I know they are "technically" white but I'd expect Putin doesn't consider them the same.

I know Magomedov and Khabib's dad both supported Kadyrov.

I don't know if Kadyrov is in good graces with Putin or not. Or if the Dagestanis are in general. Or if they are under any increased scrutiny or fear since their sponsor was imprisoned.

Any info anyone?

How do you even know what I said is ignorant if you don't have the real info lol?

Well I have a basic sense of measure.

So if you ask "why do women feel like they are discriminated against in the workplace" and your answer is "because they have cunts and ppl with cunts are bitches and emotional by nature. So their cunts make them weep at anything and imagine male chauvinist bogeymen" - even though I don't have any more facts on what makes them feel discriminated against, I have enough common sense or measure to know your explanation is reactive, political, emotional bs.

It wasn't really hard with what he posted, in other words.

this is trashtalk folks, you guys take the sport as a soap opera....

Interesting video on Kadyrov. For those who can't find Russia on a map a fine place to start.

Calm down man and just think about it. If people pay attention to scummy behavior, then scummy behavior is indeed marketing.

Conor acts like an asshole because that's what sells.

Trump acted like an asshole because that's what sells.

You're acting like scum too, calling me an idiot and calling me pathetic.

But anyway, don't get angry at conor for tailoring himself to the people. That's what you're supposed to do.

And yes, it is marketing. If it makes people pay attention, it's marketing.
Integrity and sincerity matters

Just cos trump and conkr don’t care doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter

People need to grow some balls and stand up for something not for trash

Conor is trash. He talked about Floyd’s family too. That’s why anytime I see retards worshipping Conor I laugh.

Interesting video on Kadyrov. For those who can't find Russia on a map a fine place to start.

If I could give you 5 likes I would. Good info in there - thx.

So Putin likes Kadyrov so long as he doesn't get too far off the leash. Kadyrov keeps Muslim separatists in check while also simultaneously projecting an image of being super Muslim. Kadyrov's excesses might have Putin a bit annoyed with him. All good info.

If you have any good info on how Magomedov or the Nurmagomedov family relates to either of these individuals, please let us know!

. . .

Any info anyone?

This flows over me like water, I recognize another mind in your comments. This is how we should think.

Conor is trash. He talked about Floyd’s family too. That’s why anytime I see retards worshipping Conor I laugh.

I run into this like a thorn bush and back away before I get pricked. It's so obvious to me that you are not laughing, it must be as obvious to you. It is alright not to know things you don't have to pretend to be something you're not.

One thing nobody talks about with the bus incident is if the doors opened there would have been one incredibly pissed pat Barry in the buss ready to roll heads. Idc what his mma record is, he would fuck up almost the entire ufc roster under hw, none the less a 155er and a bunch of nobodies

~DaViD~

One thing nobody talks about with the bus incident is if the doors opened there would have been one incredibly pissed pat Barry in the buss ready to roll heads. Idc what his mma record is, he would fuck up almost the entire ufc roster under hw, none the less a 155er and a bunch of nobodies

~DaViD~
And, tactically, Conor's mob would have one way in with someone kicking out at them and prob at least one other fighter over the front seat raining down blows BUT.....

UFC security would have intervened at that point I have to think.

I have enough common sense or measure to know your explanation is reactive, political, emotional bs.

I wouldn't call what I said BS. I might be ignorant towards which specific locations practice extreme islam where they kill those who break sharia law, (Maybe Khabib wouldn't be honor killed where he is) but I'm not ignorant towards knowing that there are places like that which exist on earth. In fact, even in my country of Canada, there was a girl killed by her own parents in an Islamic honor killing.

Conor came out with all sorts of shit last night....the best being this and ''He would be dead and I'd be in a cell''.....says the cunt who had to bring 40 people to back him up.
Before that Khabib needed 40 people to confront Artem lobov. Lol. Just because of shit talk Artem said on Twitter. I wouldn't have let Khabib touch me if I was Artem and just allow myself to get jumped by 40 daganstani dudes. I would have just walked away but it seems like Khabib grabbed him and slapped him. Then talked shit to him.

Integrity and sincerity matters

Just cos trump and conkr don’t care doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter

People need to grow some balls and stand up for something not for trash

Conor stands for something. He's trying to make money for his family and his families future, and he embraces and stands for the martial arts life.

If you have any good info on how Magomedov or the Nurmagomedov family relates to either of these individuals, please let us know!

You can always tell what Putin is doing by listening to what he denies.

I don't know too much, but you know Magomedov was arrested for embezzling money and Putin says it wasn't political?

That might be all you need to know. There is actually no other way to make money in Putin's Russia, not at that level. If every rich man in Russia guilty of financial crimes was arrested, there would be no rich men left in Russia.

And so Magomedov fell out of favor with Putin, and Eagle MMA was funded by this man. The smart thing to do when Putin takes out your man is to keep your mouth shut and put distance between to the two of you. Khabib is smart.

Conor stands for something. He's trying to make money for his family and his families future, and he embraces and stands for the martial arts life.
Bullshit does conor represent “the marital arts life”

The “martial arts life” was always about honour and integrity which he clearly doesn’t have

No marital art doctrine says be a total twat

talk shit but family has nothing to do with it.
There was a shoop thread and Conors family was put in it. Everyone lost their shit. Don't know if the post or thread was deleted. It was funny, yeah, not over the top, but...still....

M

Even Dana said "Khabib slapped Artem over something political going on in Russia right now" so this appears to be about more than "he said I was a chicken". Dana just let that slip. Conor was apparently intimating the same thing.

I know Dagestanis and Chechnyans are Muslim and I imagine Putin's got to hate them as he's a white supremacist, and yes, I know they are "technically" white but I'd expect Putin doesn't consider them the same.

I know Magomedov and Khabib's dad both supported Kadyrov.

I don't know if Kadyrov is in good graces with Putin or not. Or if the Dagestanis are in general. Or if they are under any increased scrutiny or fear since their sponsor was imprisoned.

Any info anyone?
any fellow Dagestanis here to enlighten us more about the situation , but as far as I know is Khabibs dad supports the rebels or something like that which is of course against the Russian government so it probably has to do something with it , And don’t forget Khabib is a superstar I’m Russia and he is dagestani so its very serious

Bullshit does conor represent “the marital arts life”

The “martial arts life” was always about honour and integrity which he clearly doesn’t have

No marital art doctrine says be a total twat

He doesn't have honor and integrity? He slapped a ref once and that was ridiculous and out of line, but besides that I think he has respect and integrity.

I've seen his behind the scenes stuff when he's not in promotion mode. And I think when some people only see him being an asshole during marketing, then they assume that's the real him.

Back