"If you don't show up for the fight we'll see what's gonna happen to your family back home"

I wouldn't call what I said BS. I might be ignorant towards which specific locations practice extreme islam where they kill those who break sharia law, (Maybe Khabib wouldn't be honor killed where he is) but I'm not ignorant towards knowing that there are places like that which exist on earth. In fact, even in my country of Canada, there was a girl killed by her own parents in an Islamic honor killing.
I hear you. I live in Canada too. So it also happened a few times in my country ;)

But of all the hundreds of muslims I know, only a tiny minority can even be suspected of supporting that stuff. Over 99% don't support that stuff.

And I just meant ignorant of the local conditions you were describing. I'm not saying NO Muslim ever committed an honour killing any more than NO christian ever committed a blatantly racial murder. Just saying to assume a region is overrun by local honour killings is the same as to look at a Christian state and assume it's overrun with racial killings.

But you sound like you think, adapt and grow. So I suspect you'll be fine in life. Not like many others on SD....

You can always tell what Putin is doing by listening to what he denies.

I don't know too much, but you know Magomedov was arrested for embezzling money and Putin says it wasn't political?

That might be all you need to know. There is actually no other way to make money in Putin's Russia, not at that level. If every rich man in Russia guilty of financial crimes was arrested, there would be no rich men left in Russia.

And so Magomedov fell out of favor with Putin, and Eagle MMA was funded by this man. The smart thing to do when Putin takes out your man is to keep your mouth shut and put distance between to the two of you. Khabib is smart.
I am picking up what you're putting down, my man. Thanks!

I wonder what the relationship between Magomedov and Kadyrov is like....

Conor obviously has good info on what's going on in Khabib's surroundings. Perhaps some of Dagestani goons put up a big money on this fight.
Would anyone lose money on a cancelled fight?
Pretty sure bets would be refunded.
Before that Khabib needed 40 people to confront Artem lobov. Lol.
"Needed"? Didn't seem like he had been planning that confrontation for days.

He just had 40 people with him, and then he saw Artem walking past.

Sure, Khabib should have told his crew "stay back while I go handle some business" and handled it one on one.

But there's still a big difference to what Conor did.
Conor brought his crew on a trip with the sole purpose of confronting Khabib

Last edited:
I don't think people like Kadyrov have good relationships. Uday Husssein was trouble for just about everyone that ran into him until the very end. What a mess!

But you sound like you think, adapt and grow. So I suspect you'll be fine in life. Not like many others on SD....

Thanks for having faith in me! And I to share the same concerns about the people here...I totally understand why Rogan doesn't bother with this place and sometimes wonder why I even do.

I don't think people like Kadyrov have good relationships. Uday Husssein was trouble for just about everyone that ran into him until the very end. What a mess!
That's a fair assertion I would think....

So the Nurmagamedov's probably have a tenuous relationship with Kadyrov who Putin doesn't seem too thrilled with recently either.... hope none of them get snatched up and "questioned"...

Out of Conor, Khabib and Artem only Artem is a real man.

And, tactically, Conor's mob would have one way in with someone kicking out at them and prob at least one other fighter over the front seat raining down blows BUT.....

UFC security would have intervened at that point I have to think.
Yah true. But nobody seems to mention bus full of mma fighters > one great 155er and a bunch of nobodies

~DaViD~

He was talking about how Khabib's own family and peers and people surrounding him will be so disappointed and enraged that they could potentially harm him or his career, which is quite true.

I interpreted it that way, at least.
Lol you interpreted it correctly. It being "quite true" is your own invention though

When you start bringing family into fighting talk thats when you know what kind of individual you have become.

Why is it so hard to believe?

If Khabib left Islam, his family would kill him.

So why not also kill him if he didn't show up to fight?

Allah is the boss on their side and if they think their imaginary friend Allah is angry then they get angry too. So just depends what they think Allah the imaginary god thinks.
If he didn't show up to fight, his family could kill him? Dude, do you seriously believe that? I mean I know the collective IQ on this board is 80 but the ignorance here still shocks me sometimes.

The locals will go outside, look up at the sky, and it will start raining dollies. Everyone's windows will be destroyed, and all buses will be decommissioned.

What about when he threatened: "If you would have come off that bus... actually if the bus doors would have opened... You'd be dead and I'd be in a cell." He said that twice two different times. Was he that yakked out? What if Khabib would have gotten off the bus and started talking shit? Would 40 guys have stomped him out and Conor ends up in prison? I think Conor dodged a bullet. And to do that in NYC... that must be some pure ass coke.

Thought it was obvious. He is saying if he pulls out all his fans and local Russians will be pissed and possibly attack him for pulling out

If he didn't show up to fight, his family could kill him? Dude, do you seriously believe that? I mean I know the collective IQ on this board is 80 but the ignorance here still shocks me sometimes.

Well if certain families are allowed (and supposed to) kill people who leave Islam, it's not that hard to believe it's possible for them to do it in this scenario too. But no I don't believe it, I do believe it's possible though.

Wow, I didn't think much of the conference but if Khabib is even a percent as emotional as you retarded sherdoggers, I guess he's fucked.

Back