"If you don't show up for the fight we'll see what's gonna happen to your family back home"

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
What was Conor talking about when he threatened Khabib about his family back in Russia if he pulls out of the fight?

He was talking about how Khabib's own family and peers and people surrounding him will be so disappointed and enraged that they could potentially harm him or his career, which is quite true.

I interpreted it that way, at least.

Last edited:
Totally no class that was.

It means the IRA will put a bomb in the Nurmagomedov trash can.

He was talking about how Khabib's own family and peers and people surrounding him will be so disappointed and enraged that they could potentially harm him or his career, which is quite true.

He wasn't saying "what's gonna happen to your family". Listen again. He was saying something quite different.
It's a good guess, but that's not what he said either.

"If you pull out of this fight im gonna love whats gonna happen to you, your family, and your team even more on your own soil. If you pull out of this fight, you know what's gonna happen to you back home kid"

Maybe it has some implications with the dictator or the billionaire that's in prison. Dunno.

It's a good guess, but that's not what he said either.

"If you pull out of this fight im gonna love whats gonna happen to you, your family"

You're right, I guess it could be interpreted both ways - as a serious threat or as a prediction of what's gonna happen to Khabib if he disappoints his Dagestani Mafia friends.
I interpreted it that way yesterday, but I can see how it sounds like a threat, too.

Conor came out with all sorts of shit last night....the best being this and ''He would be dead and I'd be in a cell''.....says the cunt who had to bring 40 people to back him up.

Just fake threats to keep up his fake gangster shtick

sure bud same as conor going you'd be dead right now if those bus doors would've opened. sure sure

Conor thinks Khabib will be killed by his loved ones or khabib and his family will face repercussions from the govt or gangsters or some shit. Conor's IQ has dropped significantly after the beatings he has taken and too much drugs make you believe crazy things. Just take it as a crazy man's ramblings and nothing more.

Yeah, between that, him calling out his oligarch sponsor, him calling out Dagestanis, etc., I am pretty sure that Conor will truly need security if he ever goes to Russia.

These Caucasians don't all have Anglo-Saxon sense of humour and there can be consequences over there for saying things like this.

Conor obviously has good info on what's going on in Khabib's surroundings. Perhaps some of Dagestani goons put up a big money on this fight. Either way, last night was over the top cringe-fest.

Conor obviously has good info on what's going on in Khabib's surroundings. Perhaps some of Dagestani goons put up a big money on this fight. Either way, last night was over the top cringe-fest.
Connor doesn't know shit lol just the ramblings of a typical pissed up potato muncher :)

Conor came out with all sorts of shit last night....the best being this and ''He would be dead and I'd be in a cell''.....says the cunt who had to bring 40 people to back him up.

Hmmm just like when habib approached Artem?

The good thing is, we’re gonna find out when Khabib pulls out.

Back