"If you don't show up for the fight we'll see what's gonna happen to your family back home"

Conor obviously has good info on what's going on in Khabib's surroundings. Perhaps some of Dagestani goons put up a big money on this fight. Either way, last night was over the top cringe-fest.
Just by reading some of your comments I am happy I didn't even watch some highlights of the "press conference". I guess UFC is going full WWE.

Conor has a timeshare in all of your heads

{<jordan}

He not only got in khabibs head but his deluded fanboys heads too. Not only that, he has brought in khabibs family and entire people ethnically and religiously.

Basically he has greatly increased the load on khabibs back to win. Khabib has everything to lose.

Conor said just about everything to see what would stick and get a reaction out of Khabib. It was inefficient trash talk.

Connor did his homework in order to get to khabib via pride and honor which will make any radical Muslim angry and emotional

If Conor can't beat him, he knows who can

Bullshit like always. Russians would rape his irish ass and his whole family then burned alive.

Hmmm just like when habib approached Artem?

Khabib was talking to Artem with his hand around him asking for an explanation. His entourage had nothing to do with it.

Conor came and attacked a bus with 40 people to back him up in case Khabib went to savage him and started smashing windows.

Hardly the same....

Conor came out with all sorts of shit last night....the best being this and ''He would be dead and I'd be in a cell''.....says the cunt who had to bring 40 people to back him up.
Are we forgetting Khabib did the exact same thing like 2 weeks before?

McGregor is scared as all hell.

He knows he's gonna get broken in that cage.

The guy is a Total Asshole.......that’s the simple fact....K will embarrass and humiliate him..he’s nothing but a Feckin Bolox..

lol people in here taking that line so seriously and yet calling Conor a low class clown

You shitting on him and taking it seriously means it's effective

Yeah, between that, him calling out his oligarch sponsor, him calling out Dagestanis, etc., I am pretty sure that Conor will truly need security if he ever goes to Russia.

These Caucasians don't all have Anglo-Saxon sense of humour and there can be consequences over there for saying things like this.
KTfg.gif

Just by reading some of your comments I am happy I didn't even watch some highlights of the "press conference". I guess UFC is going full WWE.

It's even worse than WWE, in my opinion. At least they don't pretend to be for real. Talking about mafias, history, someone's manager's abandoned child. Jerry Springer stuff. Not that I care about what two of them say to each other, but it is a plus when trash talking actually has some sense to it. Conor lost his shtick long ago, he was actually pretty good at trash talking. Now I just wait to watch him fight, the guy brings it, always. Khabib goes down in one.

I thought he meant that khabib will lose the respect of his countrymen.

Empty threats trying to get Khabib emotional. Just a little guy with invisible lat syndrome acting hard is what it is.

Khabib was talking to Artem with his hand around him asking for an explanation. His entourage had nothing to do with it.

Conor came and attacked a bus with 40 people to back him up in case Khabib went to savage him and started smashing windows.

Hardly the same....

You think habib didnt knew Conor would strike back? Artem is prolly his closest friend. Dont get fooled by the language barrier, habib knew exactly what he was doing

He was simply trying to get into Khabib's head but I'm sure it was meant as a threat. Khabib was visibly angry about that.

Back