"If you don't show up for the fight we'll see what's gonna happen to your family back home"

You think habib didnt knew Conor would strike back? Artem is prolly his closest friend. Dont get fooled by the language barrier, habib knew exactly what he was doing

Do you think you're clever by misspelling Khabib's name?

I don't understand what you mean by 'strike back'? What did Khabib do that needed striking back against? Spoke to a guy who was talking shit to him in a friendly manner?

Just by reading some of your comments I am happy I didn't even watch some highlights of the "press conference". I guess UFC is going full WWE.
the only thing that was really funny was that Conor was gassing at a press conference. He would stand up and talk shit and then be out breath.

Yeah, between that, him calling out his oligarch sponsor, him calling out Dagestanis, etc., I am pretty sure that Conor will truly need security if he ever goes to Russia.

These Caucasians don't all have Anglo-Saxon sense of humour and there can be consequences over there for saying things like this.

Doubt it. He has a huge fanbase there, and Putin is a big fan and also the one that put that oligarch away.
Russia is not like Dagestan, don't equate the two

Conor thinks Khabib will be killed by his loved ones or khabib and his family will face repercussions from the govt or gangsters or some shit. Conor's IQ has dropped significantly after the beatings he has taken and too much drugs make you believe crazy things. Just take it as a crazy man's ramblings and nothing more.

Why is it so hard to believe?

If Khabib left Islam, his family would kill him.

So why not also kill him if he didn't show up to fight?

Allah is the boss on their side and if they think their imaginary friend Allah is angry then they get angry too. So just depends what they think Allah the imaginary god thinks.

Look at all these cans getting mad on a pro fighters behalf based on some trash talk from a press conference LMAO, you fuckers are soft as baby shit. Without Conor Khabib isn't relevant outside a couple dozen fanbois on mma forums

latest

Conor came out with all sorts of shit last night....the best being this and ''He would be dead and I'd be in a cell''.....says the cunt who had to bring 40 people to back him up.
Exactly. Talking about the bus incident like he is proud of what he did. Attacking a bus with lots of people with 40 men around him. What a pussy. Hope khabib fucks him up badly.

Doubt it. He has a huge fanbase there, and Putin is a big fan and also the one that put that oligarch away.
Russia is not like Dagestan, don't equate the two

Do you sincerely believe that there isn't a Caucasian element to organised crime in Moscow?

Moscow is full of thugs from that region.

If you think Conor wouldn't risk getting fucked up by some thug from Dagestan in Moscow I think you should inform yourself.

He was probably saying everyone who supports him will turn on him. I don't think he was threatening to do anything himself.

Do you think you're clever by misspelling Khabib's name?

I don't understand what you mean by 'strike back'? What did Khabib do that needed striking back against? Spoke to a guy who was talking shit to him in a friendly manner?
Nah actually I think im dumb as fuck

He humiliated him lol come on now he knew there were cameras around

Do you sincerely believe that there isn't a Caucasian element to organised crime in Moscow?

Moscow is full of thugs from that region.

If you think Conor wouldn't risk getting fucked up by some thug from Dagestan in Moscow I think you should inform yourself.

Of course there is, but I highly doubt Khabib or even Conor is important enough for them to care enough to endanger themselves. If they dare harm an international celebrity of that magnitude, they will get absolutely dealt with. Conor would need his regular amount of security.

I think he meant he’d force them to drink his terrible whiskey.

Yeah, between that, him calling out his oligarch sponsor, him calling out Dagestanis, etc., I am pretty sure that Conor will truly need security if he ever goes to Russia.

These Caucasians don't all have Anglo-Saxon sense of humour and there can be consequences over there for saying things like this.
He does it's two nukes, his left hand and the president of Russia
It's no secret That Putin utterly detests the dagastanis, and it's also no secret that he is publicly rooting for Conor
However Khabib is going to need security to enter Russia again if he does his old trick of faking a hangnail and calling off

Conor came out with all sorts of shit last night....the best being this and ''He would be dead and I'd be in a cell''.....says the cunt who had to bring 40 people to back him up.
Khabib rolled up on Artem alone in a hall with like 6 dudes that outweighed him by 20+ pounds. I mean khabib made it personal and that complains that Conor upped the anti? Both incidents were stupid, but you can’t make the rules when you’re the punk.

Let's not exaggerate. Conor was talking about Khabib losing honor back home if he doesn't fight Conor. Also, to be fair, anyone calling Conor cowardly for the bus deal is not being honest with themselves. The way Artem got confronted was at least as cowardly.

Back