If someone repeatedly called your mother and daughter filthy animals...

This question is no different than asking, "Are you an emotionally unstable child?". If you become violent because someone says something mean about your mother or daughter then you're an insecure man child.

If my 11 son came home and told me he started a fight because someone called him a filthy animal he would be in shit.

I think it's fair to have the same expectations for a grown man.

He'd be okay. Depends on bad he hurt the kid. Id tell him he was right in standing up for himself but he should learn how to control himself and talk back to other kids then resorting to violence so quickly.

I would say "hey man. totally not cool bro. maybe you should focus some of that negativity into some positive energy man!"

Bisping ripped up a paper Flag and people wanted him practically burned at the stake.
Colby insults a nation and its fine.

Imagine if bisping has said that about Americans for example .
I see a very hypocritical double standard that wouldn’t work both ways.

It’s ok for Colby to do whatever he wants but not for Fabricio.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander(Colby is the goose)

If my 11 son came home and told me he started a fight because someone called him a filthy animal he would be in shit.

I think it's fair to have the same expectations for a grown man.
what if your son got hit because he was talking a whole bunch of shit, what would you teach him then?

But I hit someone for calling my family and country names? What am I 5?

No. Nor would I care. Nor would I take it personal.

A 20 year old version of me might but just because I liked being mad at everyone. Now I'm fat and old and I don't care

what if your son got hit because he was talking a whole bunch of shit, what would you teach him then?
He' not allowed to pick on kids verbally. He is free to respond with insults if they are picking on him verbally though if his attempt to walk away or ignore them doesn't work.

He is not to instigate verbally or physically.

...in public, and then you met them in the street, and they called you and your friends filthy animals to your face.

Would you hit them?

That's what Colby did to Werdum by calling all Brazilians filthy animals, in my opinion Werdum reaction was fully understandable and even justified.

What would you do?
Not necessarily, though I don't fault anyone who would. It would really depend on how things went down. I think it best to avoid a fight if you can, however I've precisely zero remorse for what happens to people who run their mouths and are surprised when they get blasted. Apparently despite being a professional fighter Colby has the mindset of an alt-righter on the internet and thinks running his mouth should have zero consequences, then cries when it does.

It's not that I agree with physical violence over words or would resort to that myself in a lot of situations, but I don't think people going around thinking there's zero consequences for what they say is right either. Just as you should be able to keep a level head, you should also understand and accept that not everyone is going to react the same to being insulted, and your lack of respect may have dire consequences. If you're being a piece of shit and you started something don't cry when someone takes it to the next level -- you're as responsible for your actions as they are.

If Colby is actually trying to get Werdum on assault he is bottom of the barrel pond scum level pathetic.

He' not allowed to pick on kids verbally. He is free to respond with insults if they are picking on him verbally though if his attempt to walk away or ignore them doesn't work.

He is not to instigate verbally or physically.
I can respect that

According to american tough guys here they'll do nothing and just laugh because they're not "sensitive pussies"

Where i come from it's when you get disrespected/insulted and you shut up that you're a pussy, but hey america is so advanced

Sounds like you're from pussyville, say hello to all your goofy gangsters for me.

Can't let a ignorant individual get to you. If you do, your giving the person what they want. As Michelle Obama said,"When they go down we go up."
Werdum is known for his short temperateness and in my opinion I think he acts like a little kid sometimes. The side kick to Edmond, Antagonizing Tony, Assaulting Colby now.. I understand being provoked but his just out of order. In the Tony circumstance he could've moved to another table, In the Colby circumstance he could've ignored him, and in the Edmond circumstance he could've ignored him. In retrospect, Freedom of speech is exempted when it involves threatening someone (something Tony didn't do and we don't know what Edmond said). Nevertheless, I was expecting Colby to take down Werdum in flip flops while punching his face softly and moaning.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're from pussyville, say hello to all your goofy gangsters for me.

aren't you the same guy that was saying Colby's life was in danger from a toy boomerang in a plastic bag?

calling someone else a pussy..?

In Brazil, they go by 2 eyes for 1 eye.

Its pretty simple... Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

lol TS hears people say "Humans are so dumb" , he then translates that into "Your mother and daughter are so dumb" and then TS attacks with the boomerang.

...in public, and then you met them in the street, and they called you and your friends filthy animals to your face.

Would you hit them?

That's what Colby did to Werdum by calling all Brazilians filthy animals, in my opinion Werdum reaction was fully understandable and even justified.

What would you do?
What a piece of trash. Colby is.

say you were hispanic. if someone called your son a filthy mexican and he kicked their ass you would be upset?

if they get in trouble or they do it at school of course there needs to be discipline. but if it was outside of school and no legal issues racist little prick deserves it.

I would be 100% upset. First of all, letting words effect you to the point you become angry is a weakness, not a strength. That type of sensitivity is not going to get you far in life, and could put him in a dire situation in his future when he crosses the wrong guy. Second, by physically assaulting someone you are committing a crime. Third, you are endangering another person's health just because you are angry. There is so much wrong with that fact that people that have no self-discipline don't understand. One, beating someone's ass is not effective. If anything that's going to make them more racist. Second, who knows why they are racist to begin with. Maybe it's because some hispanic beat their ass and they've been vengeful ever since. Understanding the person and then trying to have open dialogue with the person is the only way to enact change.

Leave physical violence to a controlled environment where individuals respect each other and are there to compete. Not just psychotically hurting other people. Real fighters understand that. Fake tough guys with sensitivities issues don't, and they always end up for the worse.

I would be 100% upset. First of all, letting words effect you to the point you become angry is a weakness, not a strength. That type of sensitivity is not going to get you far in life, and could put him in a dire situation in his future when he crosses the wrong guy. Second, by physically assaulting someone you are committing a crime. Third, you are endangering another person's health just because you are angry.

So you agree that Conor should be charged for the Bellator incident and that he is mentally weak?

Would you hit them?

What would you do?

.....I would realise I’m in the fight game and some kid is trying to make a name for himself.......and then it wouldn’t even cross my mind again because I’m a former world HW champ and have bigger fish to fry

Back