If someone repeatedly called your mother and daughter filthy animals...

If we are honest... Colby was right. Fighting over promotional words? Half of them are on steroids. Using drugs and punching "their friends" giving them brain damage just to get ahead or get out of your slum but pretending you care about them or your country. On average They are a bunch of amoral animals. And their actions prove it. Fuck werdum, fuck steroids, fuck cowardly animals.

Well Id order a boomerang online and hit that sum bitch with it......of course

I can make dumb assumptions about virtual people that I know nothing about too. Maybe we both take our mother’s social security. The difference between us is that I’m not a spineless pussy like you.

But I don’t assume things about people in Internet forums. That would be a pretty stupid thing to do. I go by what they write.

Thank you for proving my point. I rest my case lol

If my 11 son came home and told me he started a fight because someone called him a filthy animal he would be in shit.

I think it's fair to have the same expectations for a grown man.
What if you kid commits suicide after being repeatedly verbally assaulted AND not being encouraged to grow a pair by his father?

Before that, will you make a snitch outta him? Or at least teach him to say "I give you the first punch motherfucker"

Thank you for proving my point. I rest my case lol

tenor.gif

Lol I get the nagging feeling you’re a 13 year old kid on your brand new iPhone X paid for by your daddy

Keep playing the "imagine what the Sherdog poster is like" game. Some day you will understand how ridiculous this is.

What's your next guess on what I do? How do I look like? I have a better idea.

tenor.gif

Keep guessing.

if someone repeatedly called my mom and sister a filthy animal i'd say "dad get back in the car."

I think how you approach these situations says a lot about your plight in life. If you can go around smashing people because they said something you didn't like I think it is safe to assume you don't have much to lose. And you probably don't have much to lose because you are too dumb to make anything of yourself...

...in public, and then you met them in the street, and they called you and your friends filthy animals to your face.

Would you hit them?

That's what Colby did to Werdum by calling all Brazilians filthy animals, in my opinion Werdum reaction was fully understandable and even justified.

What would you do?

Log onto my secondary account and hurl homosexuals slurs at them on social media.

...in public, and then you met them in the street, and they called you and your friends filthy animals to your face.

Would you hit them?

That's what Colby did to Werdum by calling all Brazilians filthy animals, in my opinion Werdum reaction was fully understandable and even justified.

What would you do?

I wouldn't be a little bitch. Why would he be calling me a filthy animal? Lol.... Doesn't make sense so it's stupid.

But I guess if you're from Brazil and you get called a filthy animal they get pissed. I wonder why

People are way too sensitive though me I don't let things get to me, no stress easy life

Keep playing the "imagine what the Sherdog poster is like" game. Some day you will understand how ridiculous this is.

What's your next guess on what I do? How do I look like? I have a better idea.

tenor.gif

Keep guessing.

Keep playing the “keep responding to the dude who just guessed exactly who I am” game. Remove the anal plug to get rid of some of that butthurt buddy boy lol

Keep playing the “keep responding to the dude who just guessed exactly who I am” game. Remove the anal plug to get rid of some of that butthurt buddy boy lol

You stopped trying to guess what I am. You are on the right path to stop being a dumbass.

Now I think I actually triggered you. This is hilarious.

giphy.gif

What now? Are you gonna answer with a little triggered guess on what I am? What I do?

Back