If someone repeatedly called your mother and daughter filthy animals...

I'm sorry.....but if you dont beat the shit out of everyone who says something you don't like, then you're a fucking pussy.....

I spent my whole life proving I ain't no punk. The jail time is totally worth it....

people better be afraid to say what they think around me, cuz if i dont like it, im knockin a motherfucker out, bro....

Pre K....teacher tells me to eat my vegetables.....i politely inform her that i dont like vegetables, then hit her with a chair and called her a cunt.....

I aint no bitch, tho.....everybody knows bro.....

Only people that fear a public perception of cowardice would be such try-hards to prove they werent....it shows either a lack of confidence in oneself or the overimportance of others opinions....but the two are usually strongly linked.....

You stopped trying to guess what I am. You are on the right path to stop being a dumbass.

Now I think I actually triggered you. This is hilarious.

giphy.gif

What now? Are you gonna answer with a little triggered guess on what I am? What I do?

Probably a bag boy at the local Publix. I’m triggered? Lol never forget that you’re the one who responded to my comment, not the other way around.

So please, bag my groceries like a good boy.

Probably a bag boy at the local Publix. I’m triggered? Lol never forget that you’re the one who responded to my comment, not the other way around.

So please, bag my groceries like a good boy.

Yes, I'll never forget the day I replied to a post on Sherdog.

Seriously now.

b0XZj.gif

...in public, and then you met them in the street, and they called you and your friends filthy animals to your face.

Would you hit them?

That's what Colby did to Werdum by calling all Brazilians filthy animals, in my opinion Werdum reaction was fully understandable and even justified.

What would you do?

Ttelling your mother she is a filthy animal or your friends or whatever is much different than saying the crowd is a bunch of filthy animals
You shouldn't equivocate the two.

the people in the crowd were spitting, throwing drinks hitting him etc
Colby was judging them by the content of their character.

Brazil is a DUMP. I can't believe that anyone would try to argue this. Brazil is a complete shithole... Brazil is the murder capital of the world. I won't post webms but they stab and shoot each other in the streets for next to nothing constantly. Gang violence, Drugs, and Carjacking are all major problems in Brazil.

There is a RAPE in Brazil every 11 minutes
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/215282/at-least-one-rape-every-11-minutes-in-brazil

There are 168 Muders every day in Brazil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

Oh, and The character from Brazil on Street Fighter II was literally a Filthy animal

I’ll take plastic, not paper. Thanks!

I'm so tempted to say we don't take coupons in this store, but no, guessing Sherdog poster's backgrounds is your little stupid triggered game.

DyAKG_s-200x150.gif

I'd laugh it off, knowing that they're morons and I'm not a sensitive douchebag.

to be honest, i would hope that my mother and daughter would realize that the person saying it is trolling or a complete fucking moron, and when morons say stupid-ass shit, you ignore it. but i guess it's smarter to engage with said-moron, and then go back and forth yelling at each other, or actually getting into a physical fight? this isn't the kiddie playground. your ass goes to jail if you strike anyone. this ain't the ufc. you're not in an octagon.

This is just a stupid debate. Werdum enjoys beating up manlets, that is all there is to it.

I'm so tempted to say we don't take coupons in this store, but no, guessing Sherdog poster's backgrounds is your little stupid triggered game.

DyAKG_s-200x150.gif

You do take coupons. Get me your manager son.

Ttelling your mother she is a filthy animal or your friends or whatever is much different than saying the crowd is a bunch of filthy animals
You shouldn't equivocate the two.

the people in the crowd were spitting, throwing drinks hitting him etc
Colby was judging them by the content of their character.

Brazil is a DUMP. I can't believe that anyone would try to argue this. Brazil is a complete shithole... Brazil is the murder capital of the world. I won't post webms but they stab and shoot each other in the streets for next to nothing constantly. Gang violence, Drugs, and Carjacking are all major problems in Brazil.

There is a RAPE in Brazil every 11 minutes
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/215282/at-least-one-rape-every-11-minutes-in-brazil

There are 168 Muders every day in Brazil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

Oh, and The character from Brazil on Street Fighter II was literally a Filthy animal
This.

And for the record, it is a crime to assault a person for exercising their freedom of speech, even if it offends you.

I find that the dudes who say "triggered"(about this Werdum,Colby situation ) are young troll pussies who don't understand how real life works. Talk shit all you want but don't be suprised if someone pops you. Here's a tip, don't confuse the internet with real life because you might end up getting messed up.
So the internet isn't real?

Am I dreaming this?

Back