If someone repeatedly called your mother and daughter filthy animals...

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
...in public, and then you met them in the street, and they called you and your friends filthy animals to your face.

Would you hit them?

That's what Colby did to Werdum by calling all Brazilians filthy animals, in my opinion Werdum reaction was fully understandable and even justified.

What would you do?

throw a boomerang at that person
GIF-laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-Vladimir-Putin-GIF.gif

...in public, and then you met them in the street, and they called you and your friends filthy animals to your face.

Would you hit them?

That's what Colby did to Werdum by calling all Brazilians filthy animals, in my opinion Werdum reaction was fully understandable and even justified.

What would you do?
tumblr_m6fok1OWcW1qf14n4o1_500.gif

According to american tough guys here they'll do nothing and just laugh because they're not "sensitive pussies"

Where i come from it's when you get disrespected/insulted and you shut up that you're a pussy, but hey america is so advanced

I would just think "Dad's been drinking again".

Sticks and stones (bags of boomerangs) will break your bones but names will never hurt you.

Knocking his phone out of his hands and throwing a bag with a souvenir boomerang in it is weak.

If my 11 son came home and told me he started a fight because someone called him a filthy animal he would be in shit.

I think it's fair to have the same expectations for a grown man.

According to american tough guys here they'll do nothing and just laugh because they're not "sensitive pussies"

A lot of these overly vocal right-wing Americans are some of the most sensitive pussies on the planet.

sticks and stones

if someone can use words to get under your skin, then you're so mentally weak its comical.

if someone attempts to physically harm mother or daughter then all is fair, but to allow someone to get jimmies rustled over some words? come on be mentally stronger then that

Where i come from it's when you get disrespected/insulted and you shut up that you're a pussy, but hey america is so advanced

<{cruzshake}>

If my 11 son came home and told me he started a fight because someone called him a filthy animal he would be in shit.

I think it's fair to have the same expectations for a grown man.

say you were hispanic. if someone called your son a filthy mexican and he kicked their ass you would be upset?

if they get in trouble or they do it at school of course there needs to be discipline. but if it was outside of school and no legal issues racist little prick deserves it.

As they shaved every morning, that person would have a long deep scar to remind him of his folly.

Last edited:
Who cares words from crazies don't really carry any weight. I have random homeless dudes yelling insults at me all the time, am I going to throw boomerangs at all of them.

One should only get into confrontation when ur wellbeing is threatened. Fighting over words is a waste of your life.

Think about it you have hundreds of people calling you names online every day, why is it different in real life. They are just words.

say you were hispanic. if someone called your son a filthy mexican and he kicked their ass you would be upset?

if they get in trouble or they do it at school of course there needs to be discipline. but if it was outside of school and no legal issues racist little prick deserves it.
Yes I would be upset. Sticks and stones.

You think I want my kid risking his future over what some idiot said?

Would you hit them?

What would you do?

It has nothing to do with being a man, and everything to do with not being an idiot. If you tried to fight Colby, he would literally kill you. That is the chance you take whenever you choose to get into a physical conflict. You don't know how good a fighter your opponent is, if they have a group ready to jump you, and if they are armed. What happened between Werdum and Colby can't be an example to anyone, because they both know each other, and they know the end result will be a slap on the wrist for Werdum. Anyone else here, you're looking at legal bills, hospital bills, and maybe worse. Never worth it.

People like that get slapped where I'm from

I would ask for donation money for a family trip to the pet shop.

Back