If DC dominates Stipe Miocic, what does that tell us about Jon Jones?

He will. And it well tell you that Jones is the GOAT. Which he is.

He's pointing out 3 steroid users that DC beat with ease, kind of negating your claim that Jones was only able to win because of steroids which is unfortunately a retarded narrative that is believed by way to many people
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on TRT Vitor?

Kurt Angle clowned Brock backstage at a UFC event and DW offered him a contract on the spot. Yes Kurt is a former gold medal winner but he's giving up 80 pounds to Brock. Kurt turned the contract down saying it was a paycut and he's too old to switch careers.

DC would Donkey Kong the vanilla gorilla.
just like puder dominated kurt in the middle of the ring and almost broke his arm.

So who cares? His career has an asterisk by it

I doubt his streak would be what it is if he was clean and no one can prove otherwise.

You can't prove, so be silent.

Jones is the best, DC has nothing for him. Your belief that a former olympic wrestler and MMA fighter is not on something is unreasonable.

I have a Masters in MMA Mathematics.

You can't prove, so be silent.

Jones is the best, DC has nothing for him. Your belief that a former olympic wrestler and MMA fighter is not on something is unreasonable.
It's proven. He's a proven steroid cheat. The book is written.

Stipe gonna knock out D.C. and then jones will either fight Stipe or will forever be remembers as a scared roider

It's proven. He's a proven steroid cheat. The book is written.

Stipe gonna knock out D.C. and then jones will either fight Stipe or will forever be remembers as a scared roider

LOL

Jones smokes all HWs.

Stipe would knock him out within 3 but jones will never fight him because he knows that
Would...would.

Keep dreaming. You know how silly it will all look when DC beats him and Jones is proven the real big dog. All you have are some steroids that they all do to cry about.

Would...would.

Keep dreaming. You know how silly it will all look when DC beats him and Jones is proven the real big dog. All you have are some steroids that they all do to cry about.
I don't even care about jones... he's a proven steroid cheat. His career is completely in question.

You better hope D.C. can beat Stipe the way you choke on that cheater's dick. He lied right to your face and you still love him lol damn

I don't even care about jones... he's a proven steroid cheat. His career is completely in question.

You better hope D.C. can beat Stipe the way you choke on that cheater's dick. He lied right to your face and you still love him lol damn

Steroids don't matter. You're a child.

Yup.

You can cry as much as you want about how Jones was too pussy to go to HW or blame it on steroids, but he would've dominated a guy that is arguably one of the top 5 GOAT HWs if he beats Stipe.

Top 5 hw goats based on what? A win over Stipe? What the fuck are you kids smoking

MMAMath LUL

Remember kids, Leben knocked out Wanderlei, Stann knocked out Leben, and Wanderlei knocked out Stann.

Back