If DC dominates Stipe Miocic, what does that tell us about Jon Jones?

DC will certainly be #1 p4p, but Jones beat him 2X. Does that make JBJ the goat?
I think DC will beat stipe. But I think Stipe beats Jones. Styles make fights so dc beating him doesn’t say much about jones at HW

Drugs are present in the top 10% of any competitive field, not limited to sports, people should just deal with it
I’m sure it is. But there is a reason only Jones was caught twice and suspended not Cormier. We would never know if jones really is as good without steroids. Trt vitro tonstill day is the best middle weight fighter but without it he is barely average. Jones may suck with steroids.

Styles make fights. DC has a perfect style to beat Stipe. Jones on the other hand tries to piece up people on the feet and then go for the take down. JJ is unpredictable, but I have a hard time seeing him doing well in the stand up. Stipe atm is fearless and trades in the pocket. I can only see JJ winning if he could take Stipe down.

Kurt Angle clowned Brock backstage at a UFC event and DW offered him a contract on the spot. Yes Kurt is a former gold medal winner but he's giving up 80 pounds to Brock. Kurt turned the contract down saying it was a paycut and he's too old to switch careers.

DC would Donkey Kong the vanilla gorilla.
I'm was wrong. Kurt Angle beat Brock Lesnar during a show set up. They wrestled for 15 minutes and Angle won 1-0 after scoring the only point of the match (a TD).

DW heard on the grapevine what happened and proceeded to get in contact with Kurt and offer him a contract. Which Angle turned down.

Last edited:
Back