If DC dominates Stipe Miocic, what does that tell us about Jon Jones?

I can't believe I'm reading these replies. Like seriously. It tells us nothing about Jones. That's like saying what does Hendos win over Fedor tell us about Jake Shields? I'm astonished long time posters are crediting Jon Jones for a DC win over Stipe. Mind blowing.

I can't believe I'm reading these replies. Like seriously. It tells us nothing about Jones. That's like saying what does Hendos win over Fedor tell us about Jake Shields? I'm astonished long time posters are crediting Jon Jones for a DC win over Stipe. Mind blowing.

MMA Math is very important bro science.

If math is the queen of science...

Yes

True warriors don't let petty rules stop them

Well, Jones had allowedc petty rules to stop him dead, probably for good.

Styles make fights is what it tells us. DC like Fedor, has an odd build where he is strong enough to contend with the big boys and has a style where he uses his speed to beat them. Jones uses his reach more than anything to control fights, and in the hw division he loses that advantage against a lot of fighters. While Jon beats DC when they fight, DC is still better equipped to fight at heavy weights

MMA is far more complex than one guy beats another so he’s automatically better than anyone the other guy could best

It doesn’t mean much in regards to Jones.
It’s like Koscheck beating Rumble.

DC can be a filled out 240 lb guy, and is comfortable moving around at that weight.

I remember how some of the bozos on here reacted when Shields beat Hendo, and all the idiotic inferences that were made.

For all of your posts, good and bad, are you really going to use MMA math here on a question like this? First, Cormier would not be cutting weight so he wouldn't be as drained as he was in their first "fair fight", so he would come in much stronger. Second, you would have to ask if jones would be allowed PEDs at heavyweight or are we going with the OSP-fight version of jones where he looked and acted as if may have been off the sauce for that one? Third, does jones even beat Cormier in either of their two fights without the juice? You are going to get guys on here that say that he would have won because of his "fight I.Q." or his natural ability or skills but what they all forget is that jones didn't even have enough confidence in himself to show up cleaning KNOWING FULL WELL that he would be under a huge microscope in their second fight because of his first two offenses. He knew that they would be combing through his samples and STILL juiced to fight a shorter, chubbby, much older guy in Cormier. jones is no GOAT, hell jones isn't even close to being an alpha, like he and so many of his fans claim. He has proven to be a coward both in and out of the ring.

Come on Verdades, you can do better than that!

How is it MMAth lol, never said Jones would beat Stipe based on the DC fight

Fact is DC would be undefeated aside from the 2 Jones fights, this shows how good JBJ is for destroying a beast like Cormier

Also Jones beat OSP 50-44 and looked great. Your post is very unfortunate and diminishing of one of the GOATs

How is it MMAth lol, never said Jones would beat Stipe based on the DC fight

Fact is DC would be undefeated aside from the 2 Jones fights, this shows how good JBJ is for destroying a beast like Cormier

Also Jones beat OSP 50-44 and looked great. Your post is very unfortunate and diminishing of one of the GOATs
You completely avoided the PED aspect. Does jones even step in the ring "clean" against Cormier? Also, if you don't believe jones could beat Stipe but Cormier can, how in the hell does that makes jones better than Cormier?

Did your account get hijacked by jones?

It'll tell us that he was on PEDs throughout his career like anyone with critical thinking should already know.

I think as far as the greatest of all time conversation goes, You can interchange three men. GSP, Fedor and Jones. Unfortunately Jones has destroyed so much of his reputation by his own screw ups..
Anderson >>>>> GSP.

Wake up.

You completely avoided the PED aspect. Does jones even step in the ring "clean" against Cormier? Also, if you don't believe jones could beat Stipe but Cormier can, how in the hell does that makes jones better than Cormier?

Did your account get hijacked by jones?

DC had 20 lbs weight advantage on him. That along nullifies any "PED advantage". Anyway Jones beat DC due to superior fighting IQ, not steroids, if you are a reasonable person you should acknowledge this

That he is a coward for waiting for a "perfect" matchup at HW.

DC had 20 lbs weight advantage on him. That along nullifies any "PED advantage". Anyway Jones beat DC due to superior fighting IQ, not steroids, if you are a reasonable person you should acknowledge this

20 lb weight advantage?

According to who?

That he’s a bigger cheater than we thought.

Back