If DC dominates Stipe Miocic, what does that tell us about Jon Jones?

Lifelong Jones hater here but he is so obviously the GOAT.

Most of the fighters are or were on PEDs so his positive tests don't diminish his accomplishments IMO.

Your high IQ is further revealed with your every response.
Indeed
EmilysQuotes.Com-Intelligence-Mark-Twain-experience-stupid-people-argue-funny.jpg

Hahaha, you calling me a retard is adorable. I love posters like you.

Name calling and blocking, the last stand of a beaten man in an attempt to save face when they know they don't have the nessaccery tools to win a battle of witts.

It never fails

Have fun arguing with yourself, I think we're done here.

Hahaha, you calling me a retard is adorable. I love posters like you.

Name calling and blocking, the last stand of a beaten man in an attempt to save face when they know they don't have the nessaccery tools to win a battle of witts.

It never fails
You still talking pussy? At least have the balls to @ me if your gunna talk shit. I didnt block you and its funny a mod must have deleted my comment to your last asinine post since its gone.

Dont get it twisted. You quoted me first with an insult and I owned your stupid ass with facts. Now be a man of your word and be gone.

Last edited:
You still talking pussy? At least have the balls to @ me if your gunna talk shit. I didnt block you and its funny a mod must have deleted my comment to your last asinine post since its been deleted.

Dont get it twisted. You quoted me first with an insult and I owned your stupid ass with facts. Now be a man of your word and be gone.

Hahaha, I never insulted you and you certainly didn't "own me" with any facts.

I tried @ in you, it said I couldn't which would lead me to believe you blocked me.

Calling me a pussy behind a keyboard is pretty cute too since you have no idea who I am.

I'll go away as soon as you stop quoting me trying to be a badass on an internet forum, you're not scaring anyone and just look foolish trying to act like a tough guy on an internet forum.

Hahaha, I never insulted you and you certainly didn't "own me" with any facts.

I tried @ in you, it said I couldn't which would lead me to believe you blocked me.

Calling me a pussy behind a keyboard is pretty cute too since you have no idea who I am.

I'll go away as soon as you stop quoting me trying to be a badass on an internet forum, you're not scaring anyone and just look foolish trying to act like a tough guy on an internet forum.
You are fucking weird. You keep quoting me and I am replying to your bullshit. Incase you didnt get the reference, that was a Jones line about pussies. But it must've hit home with you. If your scared or not that is your problem. Stupid fuck.

You are fucking weird. You keep quoting me and I am replying to your bullshit. Incase you didnt get the reference, that was a Jones line about pussies. But it must've hit home with you. If your scared or not that is your problem. Stupid fuck.

Haha, there you go with the name calling again and I'm definitely not scared, more amused than anything.

Anyways, have a good night dude, good chat

MMAth doesn't work. Seems by now you should have learned....smh

I think it means Jones will get to Denver before the eastbound train gets to Chicago...this was one of those math questions right?

It doesn't mean anything, Jones never beat dc legit. If dc was on steroids and Jones wasn't dc would've won no doubt. After usada people on steroids looked worse. Jones and Silva didn't cause they were afraid to fight fair now they're paying for it. Thats why bisping became champ and beat Silva

jon jones has literally done everything you would hope a young athlete wouldn't do. DUI and crashed his bentley with random women in the car, hit and run where he ran back to grab his cash but left his pipe while injuring a pregnant woman, hiding from a drug testing agent underneath the cage, a positive test for coke, a positive test for a masking agent and a positive test for an actual steroid.

but he is such a great fighter that he will be allowed back at some point.
And why, regardless of anything, beating Jones is the biggest win in MMA.

Yup.

You can cry as much as you want about how Jones was too pussy to go to HW or blame it on steroids, but he would've dominated a guy that is arguably one of the top 5 GOAT HWs if he beats Stipe.

Well jon clearly felt the need to cheat to win.

Yeah but Jones has beaten every single style matchup that has been thrown his way. A lot of people said DC with his wrestling and boxing was going to be a nightmare. He pretty much defeated him easily twice..

He never defeated him twice. Jon clearly felt that DC was going to be a nightmare without the roids lol

Back