If artem beats Swanson, can we finally agree that records in MMA truly dont mean shit?

To be fiar with artems record part ofnit seems to be he doesnt seem to give a fuck
He just gets in and flails bombs ....i dont think he could fight smart if he wanted to
Bombs bro. Hammers too.

2PCiyQO.gif

Artem reminds me of nordine taleb. Not sure if it's a good thing

His numerous victims?

Artem doesn't have a single KO in 25 fights.

Get the fuck outta here

he hasnt had the opportunity to do so but if you say that shit to his watch how fast he drops bombs on you and lays you to waste. shit is funny till shit gets real. these are legit fighters homie.

he hasnt had the opportunity to do so but if you say that shit to his watch how fast he drops bombs on you and lays you to waste. shit is funny till shit gets real. these are legit fighters homie.

Cub is a legit fighter. Artem is not.

Artem is a tomato can.

He hasnt had the opportunity to knock anyone out in 25 fights? lmao

Anything can happen in MMA

At the elite levels of MMA this isn't true if both competitors are elite.

When people are overmatched like Mendes vs. McKenzie the predictable scenario nearly always occurs.

Cub is a legit fighter. Artem is not.

Artem is a tomato can.

He hasnt had the opportunity to knock anyone out in 25 fights? lmao

I mean, cause he is more of a grappler and is more of a defensive striker ala mayweather instead of a neantherdal like canelo. if he focused more of time on offensive striking than grappling and defensive fighting than he would have 80 percent ko's.

btw how many kos you have.

I mean, cause he is more of a grappler and is more of a defensive striker ala mayweather instead of a neantherdal like canelo. if he focused more of time on offensive striking than grappling and defensive fighting than he would have 80 percent ko's.

btw how many kos you have.

I have as many as Artem does.

he has 13 wins how many you have. i am not saying artem will win but the guy is good and you cant deny that. if he wins you are going to look very stupid.

I have 0 wins because I'm not a professional fighter - nor would I want to be one, especially a 13-12 one who makes shit money.

And yeah I can deny that he's any good. He's 13-12 and that's his record against tomato cans. He'd go 0-15 against the top 15 of the division.

I have 0 wins because I'm not a professional fighter - nor would I want to be one, especially a 13-12 one who makes shit money.

And yeah I can deny that he's any good. He's 13-12 and that's his record against tomato cans. He'd go 0-15 against the top 15 of the division.

here you go

watch that and see how he 1 punch ko's that 3rd dude he fights and watch the rest. this guy is good, you just be hating cause connor is his.

here you go

watch that and see how he 1 punch ko's that 3rd dude he fights and watch the rest. this guy is good, you just be hating cause connor is his.

The level of fighting skill displayed in that video is absolutely atrocious.

Looks like most of those events were held in some sort of dingy Irish pub.

Also, the highlight is for a guy with 25 fights on his resume... and it shows like 3 finishes lmao and all against random Irish tomato cans

Anyone can land a lucky punch. Doesn't necessarily mean they're the better fighter overall, just means they were the better fighter that night.

The level of fighting skill displayed in that video is absolutely atrocious.

Looks like most of those events were held in some sort of dingy Irish pub.

Also, the highlight is for a guy with 25 fights on his resume... and it shows like 3 finishes lmao and all against random Irish tomato cans

you want to make a bet then. if you are so sure artem will lose lets do this.

Back