i talked to BJ at the airport after the fight!

tom069 said:
well its the truth. you can hate all you want

how do you know what the truth is in the first place when you start bullshit threads? stupid little college boy

best thread all day.

i just met BJ at the local taco bell. he says he's pissed at BJM for calling the fight early.

turbozed said:
What's BJ doing at the Las Vegas airport right after the fight when the fight was in Anaheim?

I was just thinking that.

TURBOZED - You've been OWNED!

Your a troll, get a life, please tell me you are under the age of 18, if not, time to play in traffic.

This is weird because I spoke to BJ at the Singapore airport about 20 minutes after the fight ended and as he was eating some noodles and drinking Singapore beer he said that he hurt his left baby toe and that's why he looked horrible.

I don't care what you girly haters say...this is the truth because I'm tipsy and I say I'm not lying which means I can't possibly be lying.

Allegory said:
There is rarely such a clear cut case of complete pwnage as this. The OP will need to surrender 50% of all future earnings to turbozed

I agree.....must be quite embarrassing to be Owned like that......Here :redface:

occurances like that are exactly why I have a camera phone

Well if he wasn't eating a burrito, it wasn't him.

turbozed said:
What's BJ doing at the Las Vegas airport right after the fight when the fight was in Anaheim?
Owned. Now STFU. Mods, you should ban this guy for being a lying piece of shit and posting a false source

I saw him at Dulles in Washington, D.C. His rib was actually sticking through his skin and shirt like a ham bone coming out of his side. I went up and talked to him...instead of shaking hands, I shook his rib bone. It was awesome...you should have been there. This is all true.

Come Again? said:
best thread all day.

i just met BJ at the local taco bell. he says he's pissed at BJM for calling the fight early.
Now that I believe

Wait a minute... what happened to no excuses? BJ's rib was sticking out like this?

55hw3.jpg

Threadstarter, PM me w/ some excuses I can make for Wanderlei, I'm gonna start a thread in a minute!

Youuuuuuuu got oooowwwnnneeeeeddddd. HAHAHAHAAHA WOOOOOOOOOOO!

wow....that's about all i can say....feel like an idiot tom? u blew it buddy, stop trying to backpedal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back