i talked to BJ at the airport after the fight!

tom069 said:
first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 63, (i was so upset BJ is the man) i saw my idol BJ in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept matt towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury

Ok I would believe you possibly about the airport mix up but why would'nt have BJ's rib poked out "grotesquely" as you put it during the fight? Also if it hurt him so bad why could he try to finish Hughes after he was hurt it in the second and not in the third?

He just gassed himself trying to finish Hughes late in the second especially with that leg lock around Hughe's torso.

Double pwnage. My riddum > Your riddum:redface:

This thread should be stickied, for self-ownage.

well the V in LV does almost look like an upside down A... maybe he was drunk and had his keyboard upside down?

I think the only thing separated is your mind and reality!

So then.... who was Hughes fighting? O_O

tom069 said:
first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 63, (i was so upset BJ is the man) i saw my idol BJ in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept matt towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury

Do you lie just for fun or is it compulsive?

BrokeTec said:
So wait, by not lying you mean it was a typo and you meant LAX or that Penn was in Vegas?

Which one was it?

goddamn your avatar is grotesc!!

Cube43200 said:
He was injured - it was confirmed on his website.
that's hardly a confirmation ... a medical report/suspension from the athletic commission would be a confirmation ... lol :)

I just spoke with Dana White on the cell, and he says the BJ says that this thread is a work.

Yes, Dana reads Sherdog. He said "It's the worst fucking site I ever fucking saw, bunch of fucking kids making fun of fucking real fighters, like they fucking know what the fuck they are fucking talking about. Mother fuckers."

Not the explicit use of the word 'fuck', you know that's a true quote.

turbozed said:
What's BJ doing at the Las Vegas airport right after the fight when the fight was in Anaheim?
bbbbbbbbbbbburn!!!!!!

tom069 said:
haha my bad. i am so typsy, i just started college the other day so... you know how that goes

I went to college too. I never mistook Las Vegas for Anaheim. You're full of shit.

Green-Goblin said:
I believe you, and the story about the rib sounds true. He was wining the fight-by far, and all of a sudden something happened, but now we know what happened!!

i don't think he was wining by far.you could tell he was better maybe the second round

turbozed said:
What's BJ doing at the Las Vegas airport right after the fight when the fight was in Anaheim?

There is rarely such a clear cut case of complete pwnage as this. The OP will need to surrender 50% of all future earnings to turbozed

Back