i talked to BJ at the airport after the fight!

first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched ufn3, (i was so upset those shorts were the best) i saw my idol Tim Sylvia in the LAX airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he shit himself when he jabbed assuerio towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his turd and it was sticking out of his briefs grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he messed up his drawers but the opportunity to hit the stinkface or banzai drop never came

first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 63, (i was so upset BJ is the man) i saw my idol BJ in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept matt towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury

What a Douche

Wow this post is from last year. Tom1204 you need to get laid

this should go to the archives

it's still alive, don't worry
good threads never die

Back