i talked to BJ at the airport after the fight!

This is one of the best threads I've ever read. Monster self-ownage from the OP.

A:icon_twis fter the fight he would of went to the hospital, and those ribs would of been wrapped,I'm sure BJ would show a stranger his ribs in an airport, just to show why he lost???? The man is way to proud for shit like that.....

chamchamtrigger said:
I just spoke with Dana White on the cell, and he says the BJ says that this thread is a work.

Yes, Dana reads Sherdog. He said "It's the worst fucking site I ever fucking saw, bunch of fucking kids making fun of fucking real fighters, like they fucking know what the fuck they are fucking talking about. Mother fuckers."

Not the explicit use of the word 'fuck', you know that's a true quote.

LOL!!!

tom069 said:
first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 63, (i was so upset BJ is the man) i saw my idol BJ in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept matt towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury
thanks man! I knew there was something wrong in the 3rd because of the way BJ ruined matt in the first 2 rounds and then looked different in the 3rd, BJ will be back and be the champ!

Threadstarted got owned, but all the same WAR PENN!!!!

If your gonna make up a story as extreme as that atleast proof read it a couple times.:redface:

we believe that you where faqing LYING !! pitty you almost pulled it off too ! hahahaha

I saw BJ in Atlantic City after the fight. He was missing an arm and was in a wheelchair.

This thread was great self-ownage from the very start This should make the archives.

I hope his performance in the 3rd was due to an injury, because then it would make penn vs hughes 3 that much more intense

Green-Goblin said:
I believe you, and the story about the rib sounds true. He was wining the fight-by far, and all of a sudden something happened, but now we know what happened!!
Yeah something happened, Matt knocked Him the "F" out, dont nut hug and say he was winning by far, at the end when the ref raises your hand thats how you know who won, it doesnt matter what He did early, the fight wasnt a 2 round fight, B.J. lost, get over it.

That can explain why he all of a sudden just turned on the after burners and nearly finished Matt. That was probably the most intense BJ I've ever seen when he took his back.

tom069 said:
first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 63, (i was so upset BJ is the man) i saw my idol BJ in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept matt towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury

dude, its time to create a new screen name on here. you have lost all credibility.

in fact, what am i saying, keep this screen name, so we all know how to interpret what you say.....bullshit!

Maybe BJ had a layover in Las vegas between LAX and Hawaii. Yeah....that's probably it.

tom069 said:

Why was his rib sticking out of his chest "grotesquely" at the airport, but not at the fight?

You didn't meet him at the airport. We all know it. Yeah I'm sure he peeled off his shirt to show you a protruding rib. Fuck off.

Which college are you attending, Rodeo or Clown? (line stolen from the Simpsons)

Back