i talked to BJ at the airport after the fight!

tom069 said:
first of all, i know all of you haters will think i'm bs'ing but that's ok because i know i'm telling the truth. after i watched 63, (i was so upset BJ is the man) i saw my idol BJ in the LV airport! i talked to him, and gave him my condolences. and he definitley told me that he seperated a rib when he swept matt towards the end of the 2nd round. he also showed me his rib and it was sticking out of his chest grotesquely. he also said that he tried to finisht the fight as soon as he suffered his injury

LIAR

las vegas? how can you not tell if you were in vegas or aneheim. there is a big diferrence. the pond does not look anything like the mgm. idiot

So wait, by not lying you mean it was a typo and you meant LAX or that Penn was in Vegas?

Which one was it?

tom069 said:
haha my bad. i am so typsy, i just started college the other day so... you know how that goes

LoL, HaHAhahahaaHAAHaHHA, your not even a half way decent BSer, lame.

You should've just said "Oops, meant to say LA Airport" in response to my post and none of this would've ever happened.

Next time. Next time...

I talked to BJ too, his flight back to hawaii made a a stop over in Sydney...

u shoulda responsed "cocaine is a hell of a drug" not tell us how ur some fuckin piss ant fuck who just entered college and is experimenting with alcohol... fuckin douche.

that makes sense... he finished round 2 strong and than in the 3rd came out looking like a n00b... I knew there had to be some other reasons than just gasing... he showed alot of heart fighting with a dislocated rib! War BJ!!!

ArmaniModel said:
u shoulda responsed "cocaine is a hell of a drug" not tell us how ur some fuckin piss ant fuck who just entered college and is experimenting with alcohol... fuckin douche.
cocaine IS a hell of a drug. it is snowing here like you wouldn't even know

ArmaniModel said:
i met ur mother at LV air port too and she gave me some serious dome
good one. you friend, are my new hero. screw BJ!

Just kidding. WAR BJ

tom069 said:
haha my bad. i am so typsy, i just started college the other day so... you know how that goes

LOL.

too bad you can't post a pic to proove you're right... till that people will call you a liar
Liar!

Seriously, you just started college, unless you are lying about that too, go out and get laid by any number of drunk college chicks. Don't sit here and bullshit us with your lies.

Jack Sparrow said:
too bad you can't post a pic to proove you're right... till that people will call you a liar
Liar!

Screen shots........or it never happened........!!

Back