I Picked Tavares over Adesanya then tried to change the Title and Subject of my Thread

Good bump, all the doubters will come back for his next fight.

I know, the ref was not impartial in this fight.

You can't just hold someone in the clinch for the whole round and wall and stall. That used to be a strategy, but it hit its peak of ridiculousness when Randy Couture basically clinched Brandon Vera for their whole fight. I love Couture, but that fight was a joke. Ever since then, refs have been instructed to prevent fighters from wall and stalling, and with good reason.

To suggest that somehow Tavares would have dominated (beyond wall and stall) if allowed to continue clinching is just ludicrous.

Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.
l6YLdkl.gif

You done goof TS. Time to switch your IP and get a new alt

nordvpn4.jpg

Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.

LOL oh LAWD

Talk shit then go missing, where you at pussy?

LMAO @ changing thread title to

" . "

Last edited:
Lol at removing the original comments. What a shame.

" Charnel2500 said:

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated. "

He got quoted that goof.

It is difference between being wrong and not knowing shit.

" Charnel2500 said:

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated. "

He got quoted that goof.

TS Pwned himself and is now trying to erase history.

Bitch move to change the op.

I called Tavares to win a 30-27 because of wrestling but despite good tdd Brad isnt much of takedown guy. Lesson learned.

Back