I Picked Tavares over Adesanya then tried to change the Title and Subject of my Thread

Lol, quality thread.

Provided Adesanya keeps improving his TDD, he's a future top 5 guy.

Best striker in the division.

The main matchup that worries me is Romero.

No one can hold a candle to Iz on the feet.

Last edited:
@Charnel2500 Get the fuck in here lmao.

074_Israel_Adesanya_vs_Brad_Tavares.0.jpg

Lol, quality thread.

Provided Adesanya keeps improving his TDD, he's a future top 5 guy.

Best striker in the division.

The main matchup that worries me is Romero.

No one can hold a candle to him on the feet.
Will Israel's chicken legs and long skinny arms snap in half hitting steel man Romero?

that was a great performance by israel. he improved a ton since the last fight. vs vittori he looked sluggish. vs tavares whos a much better opponent he dominated the striking and then he defended well in the clinch as well. even had some trip takedowns. very nice

that was a great performance by israel. he improved a ton since the last fight. vs vittori he looked sluggish. vs tavares whos a much better opponent he dominated the striking and then he defended well in the clinch as well. even had some trip takedowns. very nice

I was specifically impressed with his TDD.
Tavares takedown attempts were quite quick, still...

Hmmm..guess you were wrong lol

I was specifically impressed with his TDD.
Tavares takedown attempts were quite quick, still...
some of them were telegraphed but still, tavares is a strong guy and israel shrugged him off and didnt let him implement his gameplan which was to grind and wear him down. he defended all the takedowns, circled away from the cage etc. did everything right.

christ, if you're gonna make these kinds of threads at least say shit like " i think this will happen " etc, not this matter of fact shit like theres no other outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back