I Picked Tavares over Adesanya then tried to change the Title and Subject of my Thread

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.

Vettori is a good fighter an apparently underrated. Tavares is a big challenge though.

Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

You are wrong about that. Vettori is little known because he is young and is a foreinger, but he is a solid competitor, just wait a couple of years and you'll see. He was also a very bad stylistical matchup for Israel.

Tavares is a harsher test on paper, but I think Adesanya will win more easily than he did his last fight.

To blanket someone isn't the same as destroying him.

You are wrong about that. Vettori is little known because he is young and is a foreinger, but he is a solid competitor, just wait a couple of years and you'll see. He was also a very bad stylistical matchup for Israel.

Tavares is a harsher test on paper, but I think Adesanya will win more easily than he did his last fight.

Please explain his style and difficulty of this style for Adesanya. And compare it to Tavares style. Thank you.

That would be lean as well. But I'm betting Tavares loses.

More like who is Aaron Simpson. At least Israel won his.

Tavares was a solid prospect years ago, but hasn't progressed much since then. Still throws the same shots, which should be easy to see for a kickboxer of Stylebender's caliber. Not sure about the TDD needed to stop Tavares' shots. He's quick with them.

I'm not sold on the Adesanya hype, if he get pass Tavares then I'm a believer.

Completely destroy is exaggerated. I think he will win a decision.

i'm not sold on the Adesanya hype either, but i don't think it's because he's not a good kickboxer.

i'm not sold because he seems to think he's a lot better than he's actually shown, and i never jump on the bandwagon of strikers who haven't fought a legitimate wrestler.

I think Adesanya will win by devastating KO.
Mozzie vs the Kiwi MW title fight early 2019.

Vettori is a good fighter an apparently underrated. Tavares is a big challenge though.
I agree, seeing Vettpri make adjustments in the 3rd round was promising. I think he showed some flaws in Israel's game but just didn't have the experience to get the win.

I hope so. Brad is very underrated, and deserves good exposure.

Back