I Picked Tavares over Adesanya then tried to change the Title and Subject of my Thread

Hold on lemme get my popcorn

He wins the rematch
He got outclassed for 5 rounds, Israel just lacks the power and it wouldve been over long ago. He had him wobbling multiple times that fight and was better on the ground aswell LOL.

Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.
kinda hilarious how terrible judges of potential most of this site is

lmao

Y'all really have no clue who Brad Tavares is do you?

Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.
<{hughesimpress}>

Yep and you're all wrong, adasanya lit brad up like a Christmas tree. Best striker in the ufc period, not even jon jones can beat him. You can all eat your words now

will TS even have the courage to return to the thread? LOL

this is why you never say that so-and-so WILL do anything...and certainly not that they "will completely destroy" someone when they have no such history of destroying their opponents.

You should be ashamed of yourself

This thread is awfully quiet...I'd love to hear about how badly Tavares destroyed Adesanya.

giphy.gif

Ouch Chanel

The ref kept separating them from the clinch. If the ref hadn't separated them Tavares would've taken him down early when they were dry and finished him probably in the second.

The ref kept separating them from the clinch. If the ref hadn't separated them Tavares would've taken him down early when they were dry and finished him probably in the second.

That's just absurd.

<{hfved}>

Back