I Picked Tavares over Adesanya then tried to change the Title and Subject of my Thread

Now he is looking up this:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-do-you-deactivate-or-delete-your-account.1597069/

@Charnel2500

Alright bro, can you relax it's not that big of a deal like seriously I'm here for a long time and I still say dumb shit and bad predictions 24/7 that I'm sure in them 100%.

I said Stipe will TKO DC inside 1 round that he has nothing for him.. boy was I wrong huh and I'm supposed to be 'better' at this forum shit then you just based on the damn years I put in by now.

So take your forum ass kicking, smile and move the heck forward to the next 'adventure' eventually you will get them right. Plus what's a sherbro without a brash and over the top claim and prediction, that's what makes it fun at times. :D

Last edited:
Now he is looking up this:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-do-you-deactivate-or-delete-your-account.1597069/

@Charnel2500

Alright bro, can you relax it's not that big of a deal like seriously I'm here for a long time and I still say dumb shit and bad predictions 24/7 that I'm sure in them 100%.

I said Stipe will TKO DC inside 1 round that he has nothing for him.. boy was I wrong huh and I'm supposed to be better at this forum shit then you.

So take your forum ass kicking, smile and move the heck forward to the next 'adventure' eventually you will get them right. Plus what's a sherbro without a brash and over the top claim and prediction. :D

CevSbMZWQAAcs9o.jpg

More often than not, I epically fail at getting fight predictions correct. lol

Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.

giphy.gif

@One MMA Fan @Arm Barbarian
Thanks MMA brothers. I still get too much s@@@y priv messages even after I wrote that I was wrong so I edit my first post and title to stop that s@@@ priv messages http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/3791523/page-5

Haha well sherbros are vicious creatures.. you know that movie Gremlins well it was based on us. :D

What can you do.. you own up to it and let the dice fall.. next time maybe it's in your favor and you get the quote the other wrong guys and post a silly gif or something. :D

Haha well sherbros are vicious creatures.. you know that movie Gremlins well it was based on us. :D

What can you do.. you own up to it and let the dice fall.. next time maybe it's in your favor and you get the quote the other wrong guys and post a silly gif or something. :D

this reminds me of when I was like 5 years old the older boys tried to trick me by pretending to call the police on me. I started crying but there was that one kid who took pity on me and made me understand it was a joke so I went from crying to laughing.

this reminds me of when I was like 5 years old the older boys tried to trick me by pretending to call the police on me. I started crying but there was that one kid who took pity on me and made me understand it was a joke so I went from crying to laughing.

Sometimes we all need a little help no biggie, I have my own support system most of us have it, @Myrddin Wild hug me sherbro.. <{RoseRun}>

Also the heck were you doings that it was believable to you they will call them cops, suspicious if you ask me. <{shaqs}>

Once styleblender gets subbed by Schwab the only thing next is the world hw title fight vs Dana black.

This wasnt even that bad TS. You made it worse by trying to hide your shame instead of owning up to it because some people on the internet made fun of you. Grow some thicker skin.

Sometimes we all need a little help no biggie, I have my own support system most of us have it, @Myrddin Wild hug me sherbro.. <{RoseRun}>

Also the heck were you doings that it was believable to you they will call them cops, suspicious if you ask me. <{shaqs}>

I don't even remember to be honest. Been too long. I probably didn't do anything bad at all but at that age I found it believable somehow

Back