Huge double standard: y'all'd be fine with brock coming back, but wanna bury the sexual chocolate

Don't encourage him, you damned sissy... There are double standards... there will always be double standards but it is on BOTH SIDES. So when I hear one complain or whine about it, it drives me fucking bananas because that is life and it isn't going to change until the next 2 or 3 generations grow up. But now, I wonder because we are teaching our kids to be such pussified wimps that they will probably only allow gays and lesbians to play with crayons because the descriptions of the colors offend everyone except those rainbow loving weirdos.... what is happening to my world?!!!

tenor.gif

What in God's name are you on about?

How about that?

I dont see any backlash when brocks 2018 comeback is mentioned.

So... jacked white boy = fine, Turinabones = NOWAYPUTHIMINJAIL

giphy.gif

So which one is it sherdog?!
Either way i say keep the plans and let them <{JustBleed}>.

Jones Vs Lesnar as requested by the GOAT and lets call it quits.

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.

Don't understand how this is difficult to understand, Jon has been caught three times. Brock is serving his suspension, albeit probably will on another one after, but he's paid his dues. Time for Jon to pay his (again).

How about that?

I dont see any backlash when brocks 2018 comeback is mentioned.

So... jacked white boy = fine, Turinabones = NOWAYPUTHIMINJAIL

giphy.gif

So which one is it sherdog?!
Either way i say keep the plans and let them <{JustBleed}>.

Jones Vs Lesnar as requested by the GOAT and lets call it quits.

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.
Who wants Bork Lazer beck?
Who is giving him a “pass”he is considered a Huge Joke by most MMA fans and he is part responsible for one of the most famous MMA gifs ever made .
Fuck him.

And

Fuck Pokes

One issue is that people would expect Brock to lose to a few of the top guys at HW no matter how roided up he was.

Since when did Mark Henry take up MMA?

I would rather see Bones come back than Brock and I'm a jacked white boy. Suck it TS.

Back