Huge double standard: y'all'd be fine with brock coming back, but wanna bury the sexual chocolate

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How about that?

I dont see any backlash when brocks 2018 comeback is mentioned.

So... jacked white boy = fine, Turinabones = NOWAYPUTHIMINJAIL

giphy.gif

So which one is it sherdog?!
Either way i say keep the plans and let them <{JustBleed}>.

Jones Vs Lesnar as requested by the GOAT and lets call it quits.

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.

Last edited:
Cause Jon took steroids and Brock was on tainted foot cream.

Last time I checked Brock didn't hit and run a pregnant woman and break her arm. So fuck Jon Jones

Why do people keep talking about Brock coming back like it's happening?

Did I miss some news or something?

Dude is in WWE and has to serve a suspension if he ever wanted to come back, and submit to USADA testing which is obviously a problem for him

I think we have a much better chance of seeing Jones fight again than Brock. In fact I'd be pretty shocked if the UFC didn't pull some shady shit in order to have Jones fighting again before 2020

Why do people keep talking about Brock coming back like it's happening?

Did I miss some news or something?

Dude is in WWE and has to serve a suspension if he ever wanted to come back, and submit to USADA testing which is obviously a problem for him

I think we have a much better chance of seeing Jones fight again than Brock. In fact I'd be pretty shocked if the UFC didn't pull some shady shit in order to have Jones fighting again before 2020
Dana said he thinks Brock will fight in 2018

These dudes just try and get bold, kick us when we're down #backtoafrica #buildthewall

How about that?

giphy.gif

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

What, is Brock coming back?

WAR BROCK!

To hell with them both. Those two roiders should be perma-banned at this point.

Jones hit and run a pregnant woman, got caught multiple times for roids, fights at LHW with a HW frame, looked like shit in his only legit post USADA fight. His skin could be green and it wouldn't change a thing. These racist posts are getting annoying. Also, every fighter that performs and doesn't test positive by USADA is good in my books. The sport is transitioning from heavy PED usage, it takes time.

Y'all'd

A contraction with 2 apostrophes.....a double contraction....

It doesnt even look like english.....yet somehow makes perfect sense....

I like it....

Dana said he thinks Brock will fight in 2018

Dana is trying to get a good TV deal and is saying anyone and everyone is gonna fight in the UFC

Floyd, Brock, Conor.... Next we're gonna hear Miesha and Ronda are coming back for a jello wrestling trilogy match

Dude is clutching at every straw he can

Dana is trying to get a good TV deal and is saying anyone and everyone is gonna fight in the UFC

Floyd, Brock, Conor.... Next we're gonna hear Miesha and Ronda are coming back for a jello wrestling trilogy match

Dude is clutching at every straw he can

None of those fighters will ever fight on free tv, so Dana’s not name dropping names for tv deals.

Dana needs Brock to sell ppvs. Rhonda is in the wwe now. Who knows what Connor will ever do. The safest bet is Brock returning. There’s always ways to get out of suspensions.

Jones could never make it in the WWE(the major leagues) so obviously people dont care about him as much.

I’d actually also be fine never seeing Brock fight again.

I find the term "sexual chocolate" to be redundant.

How about that?

giphy.gif

MArk Henry?

Back