Huge double standard: y'all'd be fine with brock coming back, but wanna bury the sexual chocolate

Brawk didn't beat up their heroes or threaten their heroes GOAT status
He 100% threatens my boy GSP's GOAT status. I still want to see him because he is arguably the best MMA fighter ever.

I'm good with either of them or both of them getting back for fights in the future.
If they paid their debt, they are free to return.

How about that?

I dont see any backlash when brocks 2018 comeback is mentioned.

So... jacked white boy = fine, Turinabones = NOWAYPUTHIMINJAIL

giphy.gif

So which one is it sherdog?!
Either way i say keep the plans and let them <{JustBleed}>.

Jones Vs Lesnar as requested by the GOAT and lets call it quits.

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.

You are allowed to fail once and get pass as seen by Jons no boner low tst pills tainted sup.

I hate Brock more than Jon...but I hate Jon ALOT. Both never deserve to fight again.

At this point they might as well should just do Jones vs. Lesnar at WrestleMania.

this right here pretty much sums it up....

yall trying to fuck him in sports for something he did outside of it!!

Plus... jones being a fuck up is not an argument for brock getting a pass!!

you people are being very hypocritical in with this line of thinking
You moron.... this DOES sum it up. So, at least, we agree on something.

As for "fucking him in sports", who said anything like that? That just means that a lot of people don't LIKE HIM. As for HIM IN SPORTS... HE FUCKING CHEATED MORE TIMES THAN ANYONE CAN COUNT.

So, you racist piece of shit, who are the racists on Sherdog? The ones who side with Comier or the ones who side with jones?

And why do you have Whoopi Goldberg as your Avatar pic???

Everyone knew Lesnar was juiced and he didn't try to even deny it. Jon lied about it his whole career and continues to lie in an attempt to reduce his suspensions, so he won't even own up to it, thats why he gets more shit for it. Also Lesnar just came back for a money fight while Jon juiced up to win a title in his comeback.. he deserves endless amounts of shit for tarnishing DC's career with his steroid-abusing ways.

yeah, also the images of the 2 fighters that people have come to accept (and expect)

Brock: big monster that crushes everyone - so people don't seem to mind that the monster juices

Jones: supper talented prodigy with incredible skills - if he has been juicing all this time then it destroys his whole image

You moron.... this DOES sum it up. So, at least, we agree on something.

As for "fucking him in sports", who said anything like that? That just means that a lot of people don't LIKE HIM. As for HIM IN SPORTS... HE FUCKING CHEATED MORE TIMES THAN ANYONE CAN COUNT.

So, you racist piece of shit, who are the racists on Sherdog? The ones who side with Comier or the ones who side with jones?

And why do you have Whoopi Goldberg as your Avatar pic???
tenor.gif

this right here pretty much sums it up....

yall trying to fuck him in sports for something he did outside of it!!

Plus... jones being a fuck up is not an argument for brock getting a pass!!

you people are being very hypocritical in with this line of thinking

Who said anything about giving Brock a pass? His lone transgression is far more palatable to digest and accept than the numerous infractions Jones has committed, and frankly jones' narcissistic and douche bag personality only serves to alienate him more from MMA fans.

Lesnar was a freakshow from the start. Jones had people believing he was clean.

Hard to believe this isn't race baiting, but if you're willing to hear anything else you should consider JJ was/is the GOAT of MMA and Brock Lesnar was a pro-wrestler.

Lesnar met all expectations of the UFC hiring a pro-wrestler. A powerful roided freak.
Jones broke our hearts and the myth of what we believe a GOAT martial artist should act like. (Fedor, GSP, Silva, ect.)

Your title combined with the subject you're dabbling into makes me think you ARE racebaiting and in a particular direction lol

Is there even any proof that Jones is black?

Last time I checked Brock didn't hit and run a pregnant woman and break her arm. So fuck Jon Jones

This and that sleazbag Jones failed USADA twice now. Not to mention has a habit of eye poking his opponents.

Jones can eat shit.

Why do people keep talking about Brock coming back like it's happening?

Did I miss some news or something?

Dude is in WWE and has to serve a suspension if he ever wanted to come back, and submit to USADA testing which is obviously a problem for him

I think we have a much better chance of seeing Jones fight again than Brock. In fact I'd be pretty shocked if the UFC didn't pull some shady shit in order to have Jones fighting again before 2020

UFC can pull some retroactive unintentional exemption for therapeutic use as prescribed by Brock's doctor and we'll see jacked white boy vs jacked black boy in Ngannou.

UFC fans is primary white boys OFC they will favor their own. They'll even take a Russian cause he's sorta white over a "wetback" like Tony. Thats why they like Putin too even subverting our democracy.

People were pretty fine with Jones prior to his second failed test.

Lesnar has one. One seems to be the amount people can forgive.

Frankly, Lesnar carries the freakshow factor and that's where the interest lies. Jones doesn't.

UFC fans is primary white boys OFC they will favor their own. They'll even take a Russian cause he's sorta white over a "wetback" like Tony. Thats why they like Putin too even subverting our democracy.

You don't really believe that do you?

Back