Huge double standard: y'all'd be fine with brock coming back, but wanna bury the sexual chocolate

id be pissed if brock came back and fought a real opponent..

but i'd be okay if it was a fellow cheater like reem or jones.

I don't care if either ever fight again. Brock is a novelty and a cheater. Jones is a scumbag human and a cheater.

How about that?

I dont see any backlash when brocks 2018 comeback is mentioned.

So... jacked white boy = fine, Turinabones = NOWAYPUTHIMINJAIL

giphy.gif

So which one is it sherdog?!
Either way i say keep the plans and let them <{JustBleed}>.

Jones Vs Lesnar as requested by the GOAT and lets call it quits.

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?
Whether you want to admit this or not, you fucking racist, Brock only got busted once, never ran into a pregnant lady and left her for dead to retrieve a crack pipe and some cash and fought whoever the UFC put in front of him. jones has failed multiple times, DID almost kill a pregnant lady without giving a shit, hid under a ring to avoid a test, "sandblasted hookers" and did coke ALL while denying that he ever did druges or PEDs and tried to blame all of his problems on a drug-dealer, I mean "teammate", who "peer pressured" him into trying the pill. You've got half of Sherdog on Cormier's side and half of Sherdog on jones' side, so which half is racist, you stupid motherfucker?

Whether you want to admit this or not, you fucking racist, Brock only got busted once, never ran into a pregnant lady and left her for dead to retrieve a crack pipe and some cash and fought whoever the UFC put in front of him. jones has failed multiple times, DID almost kill a pregnant lady without giving a shit, hid under a ring to avoid a test, "sandblasted hookers" and did coke ALL while denying that he ever did druges or PEDs and tried to blame all of his problems on a drug-dealer, I mean "teammate", who "peer pressured" him into trying the pill. You've got half of Sherdog on Cormier's side and half of Sherdog on jones' side, so which half is racist, you stupid motherfucker?

Jones is too scandalous. Brock, roids or not still looks good to all fans, esp. the WWE crowd.

I don't mind seeing jones back, and i will be happy to see brocks back too.

brock is like andre the giant or hulk hogan . You just got to let him bang. bend the rules if u have to

Last time I checked Brock didn't hit and run a pregnant woman and break her arm. So fuck Jon Jones

this right here pretty much sums it up....

yall trying to fuck him in sports for something he did outside of it!!

Plus... jones being a fuck up is not an argument for brock getting a pass!!

you people are being very hypocritical in with this line of thinking

How about that?

giphy.gif

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.
I want them both back and hate them both equally. Color makes no difference. An asshole is an asshole regardless of race. Dr. King would be proud of this. In fact, I heard that was edited out in the last read through of the “I have a dream” speech.

Brawk didn't beat up their heroes or threaten their heroes GOAT status

this right here pretty much sums it up....

yall trying to fuck him in sports for something he did outside of it!!

Plus... jones being a fuck up is not an argument for brock getting a pass!!

you people are being very hypocritical in with this line of thinking
You people? You people? Motherfucker what do you mean you people??!??

Everyone knew Lesnar was juiced and he didn't try to even deny it. Jon lied about it his whole career and continues to lie in an attempt to reduce his suspensions, so he won't even own up to it, thats why he gets more shit for it. Also Lesnar just came back for a money fight while Jon juiced up to win a title in his comeback.. he deserves endless amounts of shit for tarnishing DC's career with his steroid-abusing ways.

How about that?

giphy.gif

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.
I'd rather see Jones back any day over Lesnar but wouldn't be mad if Lesnar came back.

Back