Huge double standard: y'all'd be fine with brock coming back, but wanna bury the sexual chocolate

Nope, I hate them both

In fact I was more of a brock hater then I have been for any other fighter in history

These threads are so stupid anyway

"bob hates jon jones, but fred likes brock lesnar. THAT'S A DOUBLE STANDARD!!!"

Different people like different things therefore racism

UFC fans is primary white boys OFC they will favor their own. They'll even take a Russian cause he's sorta white over a "wetback" like Tony. Thats why they like Putin too even subverting our democracy.

lol, "Ferguson" is a white boy wannabe

It's not the skin, it's the VALUES. Most people don't like liars, cheaters, drug addicts.

Brock: Clomid
Jones: Clomid, Letrozole, Turinabol

But Jones got to the bottom of this - "tainted coke, tainted erection pills, doesn't make sense to take turinabol, etc" and Brock still hasn't.

You don't really believe that do you?
Yes I see it in all walks of life. From UFC's favoritism to their big PPV draws (Conor, brock, rousy, GSP all white) I deal with racism every day. I'm an accountant and people think I'm a gardener due to my looks. I think I'm colorblind but many are not of all races.

tenor.gif
Hey, whoopi, that's a nice way to kindly remove your foot from your mouth and my foot from your ass and admit you fucked up.

Apology accepted.

Last edited:
OP there is a clear double standards but don't exactly expect the type of sherdog posters you are talking about to be upfront & honest about the double standards existing.

Tbh Its more like people always knew Brock was a juice-monkey (even his most ardent fans knew deep down) but most thought Jones was natural. That doesn't excuse the double standards though for being okay with one cheater to come back & not the other.

UFC fans is primary white boys OFC they will favor their own. They'll even take a Russian cause he's sorta white over a "wetback" like Tony. Thats why they like Putin too even subverting our democracy.
you are a moron... plain and simple. You are trying to "talk good" but it ain't working for you.

OP there is a clear double standards but don't exactly expect the type of sherdog posters you are talking about to be upfront & honest about the double standards existing.
what double standard? Brock didn't poke people in the eyes repeatedly and run away, kick people in the knees (basically fight like a bitch) Brock takes on all challengers, no excuses even when sick. No drama, did not cry in front of the camera and go back to cheating again.

How about that?

I dont see any backlash when brocks 2018 comeback is mentioned.

So... jacked white boy = fine, Turinabones = NOWAYPUTHIMINJAIL

giphy.gif

So which one is it sherdog?!
Either way i say keep the plans and let them <{JustBleed}>.

Jones Vs Lesnar as requested by the GOAT and lets call it quits.

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.
Well Jones already came back, and fucked up again. He's on about strike 8 now. Brock has failed 1 fewer (relevant) drug tests than Bones, and has managed to avoid crashing a car into a tree or a pregnant woman.

Neither one will be back soon. Brock is 6 months away at the earliest, if he tells USADA and the UFC he wants to come back. Jones isn't getting less than 2 years.

Brock isn't coming back (and even if he wanted to, he couldn't until at least 2019 due to his remaining suspension - during which he'd likely pop again and then get a 4 year suspension tacked on).

Jones will never fight again (48-54 month suspension during which he'll fail a test and get a lifetime ban).

If jones gets a 4 year suspension, he will be fighting in Europe or Asia by the end of the summer.

Hey, whoopi, that's nice way to kindly remove your foot from your mouth and my foot from your ass and admit you fucked up.

Apology accepted.
you are a joke

i dont feel any need to address you and hadnt so far up to this point as well, so apologies for what? your need to fool yourself into thinking you won anything is pitiful

keep {<jimmies} kid

l@nd0bye

Yes I see it in all walks of life. From UFC's favoritism to their big PPV draws (Conor, brock, rousy, GSP all white) I deal with racism every day. I'm an accountant and people think I'm a gardener due to my looks. I think I'm colorblind but many are not of all races.
So you are gardener who can count.... big deal. Pull your 'big boy' pants up and deal with each situation like a man as opposed to dealing with "all of the white people who watch the UFC" the same way you hate being treated. The UFC tried to push jones, even going to his house to baby-talk him into fighting after he crack-piped the pregnant lady. They are out there now pushing the "free jon jones" bullshit, like they did the last time with the dick pills. This past 60 days EVERYBODY and Miocic noticed how much White was pushing Ngannou to be the next biggest thing, even thought the last time I checked, he was black. They also pushed Silva, heavily, as the GOAT until he broke his leg and got busted with his own "dick pills".

P.s. Did you ever think that if maybe you washed your hands every once in a while, people wouldn't think you were a gardener? Sometimes, I go out for my Rockstar in the early morning before brushing my Aborigine hair or teeth and people will mistake me for a wino or homeless guy. I don't get all pissy, I just laugh and say, "good one". But I get what I've got coming to me if I ask for it. Dragon breath and crazy hair is not a good mix.

Tbh Its more like people always knew Brock was a juice-monkey (even his most ardent fans knew deep down) but most thought Jones was natural. That doesn't excuse the double standards though for being okay with one cheater to come back & not the other.
Don't encourage him, you damned sissy... There are double standards... there will always be double standards but it is on BOTH SIDES. So when I hear one complain or whine about it, it drives me fucking bananas because that is life and it isn't going to change until the next 2 or 3 generations grow up. But now, I wonder because we are teaching our kids to be such pussified wimps that they will probably only allow gays and lesbians to play with crayons because the descriptions of the colors offend everyone except those rainbow loving weirdos.... what is happening to my world?!!!

you are a joke

i dont feel any need to address you and hadnt so far up to this point as well, so apologies for what? your need to fool yourself into thinking you won anything is pitiful

keep {<jimmies} kid

l@nd0bye
Keep "ape" kid?
"Lando" bye?

You are even crazier than I thought. Must be racism.

How about that?

I dont see any backlash when brocks 2018 comeback is mentioned.

So... jacked white boy = fine, Turinabones = NOWAYPUTHIMINJAIL

giphy.gif

So which one is it sherdog?!
Either way i say keep the plans and let them <{JustBleed}>.

Jones Vs Lesnar as requested by the GOAT and lets call it quits.

We had the "money" belt, the "most violent man" belt and now its time to let them fight for the "no USADA" belt. :D

I jest.... but seriously, why does brock get a pass and jones get the book thrown at him?

edit: im not saying its a racism thing. just because i used a tyron gif some ppl are saying im race baiting... i didnt say anything. didnt mean this at all.
We knew what Brock was, we were defrauded by Jones.

what double standard? Brock didn't poke people in the eyes repeatedly and run away, kick people in the knees (basically fight like a bitch) Brock takes on all challengers, no excuses even when sick. No drama, did not cry in front of the camera and go back to cheating again.
GTFO here with your bias. Every other cunt who fights in UFC pokes people in the eye, Gustafsson also is a major eye poker, then again they both have long reach as well & are more susceptible wrongly poking people. This poke in the eye is a non-thing, a non-argument.

What's more likely to be true is that you're a retard who can't see beyond his bias & thinks what you cited above are legit reasons to dislike a fighter. "Kicks people in the knees" like really? We're just making up stuff now? Jon's technical oblique kicks have now become "kicking people in the knees"

GTFO.gif

<WellThere>

thank you!

Well Jones already came back, and fucked up again. He's on about strike 8 now. Brock has failed 1 fewer (relevant) drug tests than Bones, and has managed to avoid crashing a car into a tree or a pregnant woman.

Neither one will be back soon. Brock is 6 months away at the earliest, if he tells USADA and the UFC he wants to come back. Jones isn't getting less than 2 years.

Brock: Clomid
Jones: Clomid, Letrozole, Turinabol

But Jones got to the bottom of this - "tainted coke, tainted erection pills, doesn't make sense to take turinabol, etc" and Brock still hasn't.

People were pretty fine with Jones prior to his second failed test.

Lesnar has one. One seems to be the amount people can forgive.

Frankly, Lesnar carries the freakshow factor and that's where the interest lies. Jones doesn't.

jones paid for his other infractions... piling them up to go against brock isnt fair play...

brock fading into retirement and coming back avoiding any penalty is a dirty move as bad as any from jones

Last edited:
Back