How young is too young?

Play the card man. If she's immature and clingy then be an asshole, treat her as if you don't give a shit if she falls off of a cliff in the very next second, and she'll be throwing you ass every chance she gets.

conoor.gif

My man!

Well, given that women initiate 80% + of divorce, women fuck off for the parade of free money + jump back on the carousel 2.0 for more D once their genetic predisposition is filled and child bearing be had.

Why the fuck wouldn't you smash someone 18+ which is legal in my state? Unless low test or D isn't working, how in the fuck does this even make sense?

At 35, I would skull fuck a girl 18. I would apologize to nobody.

Lets be serious for a moment. I want absolutely nothing to do with women my age. Children out of wedlock, woman spent years running through cum shots, got beat up by the D, and now wants to play homemaker. Are you fucking kidding me? This is troll material at best.

I would pretend I was Wayne Gretzky and I would take slap shots on her poon with my D.

Finally someone around 35-40 with some fucking sense.

Most of the 35 year olds on this site are proud cucks who happily go do the grocery shopping for their ran through burlap sack cunt wives while his best friend is impaling her tummy.

But you know, this^ is all imagination seeing as how all of their whore wives are immaculate saints who would never do such a thing.

Inb4 mentioned cucks come in here and:

"She's different"

"You don't know her"

"Not all women are whores"

"Who hurt you"

"Neckbeard"

Last edited:

Fuck yea man, shit works like a charm.

Women love it.

Nothing gets a snatch foaming like a man who is completely flippant about everything.

A wise pimp named iceberg slim once said to never, ever, under any circumstance, let a woman know that you are bothered by anything whatsoever, especially her.

Keep your cool and be careless about everything. Anything from her bitching and moaning, to some kid getting your order wrong at a restaurant. Always be in control of your emotions. Never let anything get to you.

Fuck her, at her house.

Quit your job.

Run away.

There's no such thing as too young, really. These days, whores are whores.

So is 18 too young? Fuck no. Not even 16 is. There are states in the south where the legal age for consent is 16, and you can get married at 15 if your toothless parents will allow it.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no difference between a 16 year old whore and an 18 year old whore besides waking up 730 mornings.
hansen_story.jpg

If she's legal to fuck then she's old enough to fuck. But I wouldn't date anyone I could get in trouble for giving alcohol to.

I find it odd that the TS feels he needs the validation,in my experience,this was fairly common in the UK with the legal age to consume alcohol being 18,and the pubs in the small towns all over the country being the main social hub at weekend,that was a long time ago though,maybe times have changed

If it's legal, go for it, that's my rule.

Kicking her to the curb tonight I meant. Was fighting with me all day by text message over basically nothing. Pissed me off. Apparently it's all good now though.
It's time to put away your Bob Saget and awaken your inner Al Bundy. He's a TV dad so it counts.

hqdefault.jpg

It's time to put away your Bob Saget and awaken your inner Al Bundy. He's a TV dad so it counts.

hqdefault.jpg

I was all about that tonight. I basically went on strike. Got the point across. Now it's just hugs from that naked, tight body beside me.

If she's an absolute hoe then it's possibly worth it if you're not getting any, it takes a lot of practice for a woman to be a good lay.

Legal is fine, I don't care and as the older man you can ensure she's not fucked around with, teach her how she should be treated etc.

My experience so far has been that the absolute best lay is with a 38 year old, generally it has been the older the better. For a woman to be uninhibited enough to be a great fuck and young, they need to have a screw loose. Most women get in their sexual prime in their 30's. What gets me off is the woman getting off.

i've dated girls that were 10 years younger than me. even though she was pretty mature for her age, i cut her loose because i feel like she still has a lot to experience in life before being tied down to anyone. it was too bad, really. she was a great girl.

i think a max of 3-5 years younger is a good range.

Finally someone around 35-40 with some fucking sense.

Nah kuz. I am in my late 20s but, I am saying, when I reach 35, I am not adverse to smashing young &&& hot but of course legal. i know cucks/low test/male feminists would love to turn this into a pedo/jail bait thread.

Most of the 35 year olds on this site are proud cucks who happily go do the grocery shopping for their ran through burlap sack cunt wives while his best friend is impaling her tummy.

I was recently at a pre party for a wedding. I looked around and I saw cucks everywhere. dudes with low test. Men raising some man's baby + marrying said woman that NEVER gave him the time a day in her best years.

Here, you get asked, "so are you married/gf/engaged?" When I aware them, I am dating but nothing serious, the response is and always is, "AWWW MAYBE ONE DAY." Its always manipulative cuck mentality, shaming language, and we both know where they will end up in no time.

But you know, this^ is all imagination seeing as how all of their whore wives are immaculate saints who would never do such a thing.

80 Percent of Divorces Are Filed By Women
According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women.

http://www.uplifting-love.com/2013/08/80-percent-of-divorces-are-filed-by.html

When you factor in that, the same women running into marriage were the same ones running away from betas/cucks/dudes with low test. At peak SMV, she was running through cum shots of every playboy/alpha/mercenary but, once they stopped calling, its baby rabies + time to play homemaker.

Cucks are lining up. I blame years of being raised by a single mother victimhood and no father figure around due to her having unleashed the dogs of the state on him to extract resources.

Inb4 mentioned cucks come in here and:

"She's different"

"You don't know her"

"Not all women are whores"

"Who hurt you"

"Neckbeard"

Its the same typical argument.

Not an argument.

GAME RECOGNIZES GAME!

Its not my first rodeo.

20151228_015724.png
20160216_205920.jpg
20160110_171443.png
nick-cage-lol.gif

Previous smash.

You mad?
20151228_015724.png
20160216_205920.jpg
20160110_171443.png
nick-cage-lol.gif

WOOOO!

The only caution I have for you is that, if you come off all stick up the ass dictator like, women will just fuck someone else that is funnier and spikes her emotions.

You must see the world for how it is not how you wish it were to be.

New girls are turning 18/19/20/21 everyday. I apologize to absolutely nobody.

Men and women peak differently. Sexual market value (SMV) is reached differently between men and women regardless of pc culture. Men peak late and women peak early. Its biological imperatives that change a woman's behavior as is her place in the dating market.

Fuck yea man, shit works like a charm.

Women love it.

Nothing gets a snatch foaming like a man who is completely flippant about everything.

A wise pimp named iceberg slim once said to never, ever, under any circumstance, let a woman know that you are bothered by anything whatsoever, especially her.

Keep your cool and be careless about everything. Anything from her bitching and moaning, to some kid getting your order wrong at a restaurant. Always be in control of your emotions. Never let anything get to you.

I believe the term is zen and its about being "nonreactive."

Women test a man. I think this is why boundaries are more important and with all this pc shit and don't judge a whore for being a such nonsense, women have been running wild and dudes are just cleaning up the mess. Raising bastard children from out of wedlock. Allocating resources for bastard kids. Wife up some woman after her best years are done.

1b88ef6139d4de45536e9adf99662cc0.jpg

WTF IS THIS FUCKERY?

Again, a lot of dudes need to get their testosterone checked.

If hot, smash obv but, you don't wife up past prime poon.

Moreover, if someone thin, hot, young, and barely legal is begging for it, you light it up. You don't get walked around by a mongoloid wife on bulk cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back