How young is too young?

I'm currently in a situation... Wouldn't call it a bad one, its pretty awesome..

Basically I've been seeing this girl. Shes 19, I'm 28. I didn't really go after it, she just came into my job and started talking to me.

She's a doll, but she's extremely immature to the point where its annoying. We don't have a lot in common... She's also really clingy and has some red flags. After months of flirting I finally just said fuck it and made a move last night, made out with her. I should just do it right?

Sweet Mother Fucking Jesus. I pray for the future of male humanity this is just a troll thread.

Of course she's immature. She's 19. That's the whole fucking point you jackass.

You .......made out with her?????..........After months of flirting????? You sound like a 13 y/o.

The point of 28 y/o's hanging out with 19 y/o's is because you are supposed to just Jedi mind trick their vagina right onto your dick with no effort whatsoever.

You youngsters need to go back in the oven and finish incubating. Then crawl back out of the womb and start over.

Red flags are the important thing to focus on here

My Grandfather was 27 and my Gram was 19

born in 1915 and 1923

8 years difference

Married for 63 years

Age is a #

My wife is 4.5 years older than me

I'm in my 40s. I'm most comfortable late 20s as a minimum, but I have had drunken flings younger.....but 21 is absolute lowest even in a drunken state regardless of hotness. I hooked up with a 28 year old crossfit chick on cinco de mayo. I asked her if she wanted to go back to her group of friends that were hanging with guys their age...she said no way look at those tools... and she was right.....wannabe try hardship, stupid chin strap beards, all of them had same flannel on. Same tattoos, same stupid haircuts.

If you're in Canada that's fine. She's old enough to drink there. In the US, hell no. I would never wanna be with a chick I couldn't go to the bar with.

This sounds exactly like my situation except mine was younger

Met on a dating site, very very hot but badly annoying and immature.

Met the next night at her sisters, who was out. When her sister phoned to say she was coming the girl was rushing me out saying her sister will go mad if boys are in the house. So i left, kissed her at my car and went home

After that she kept ringing me NON FUCKING STOP. 15 times a day at an absolute minimum, if i didnt answer she would just ring non stop until i did and i couldnt even block her number because she would ring from a private number ha

So anyway i managed to ignore her long enough she mildly got the message and then she would just ring every other day and id pick up sometimes to talk when i was bored. She kept asking to meet and id always say no, because i thought whats the point, if shes this psycho after a kiss imagine the loonatic she will be after sex

Anyway didnt meet for like 4 months. I was set to go on a date with a girl from this dating site when she texts to say she cant make it. Ive got my haircut got dressed up, im looking good. So i think OK ill just find another girl to take out tonight on the dating site (pof if anyone is arsed) So i log on and low and behold girlie is there she says come meet and i say OK

Drive to hers and as i pull up i have like 5 missed calls from her which i didnt see because my phone was on silent. I pull it out to check but then see her in the window at her sisters and she waves at me all excited and mimes 1 minute and she disappears. I then through the window see her sister running down the stairs in some skimpy night dress, her sister is hot too.

She comes outside to my car and walks up to the window, i said hey you ok ? She says, who are you here for ? I said what, she says, who are you here for ?? I say XXXXXX and she goes, how old are you ? i say 27, she goes, youre the same age as me, with a disgusted look on her face. I said yeah and ? she says get the fuck away from here and never come back or ill ring the police you cunt. She starts to walk inside and stops at the front of my car and looks at my registration and walks inside.

I didnt go anywhere and text XXXXX asking wtf is her problem. Before i can get a reply sister comes storming back out and starts ranting and raving at me, blah blah i need to ffuck off or shes gonna get me killed etc i said shut the fuck up you psycho, so then she starts youre a fucking dirty bastard picking up young girls, i said shes not that bloody young its only a 7 year age gap, to which the sister says...shes a fucking 16 year old girl now fuck off before i get you smashed in. Starts walking inside again so i start beeping my horn at her. She comes back, i tell her the girl told me she was 20 so the sister says bullshit, come in my house a minute. So i got out and walked in her house half expecting to get stabbed. She shouts XXXXXX to come here and explain whats going on, no response for about 10 seconds and then XXXXX walks out of the kitchen on her phone looking at the floor like a badly behaved dog, flashes a look up at me then straight down back to the floor, all while walking at a fast pace, straight out the door and gone HA

Get talking to the sister who kind of realises i had been tricked and she tells me XXXXXX has had a bf for 2 years etc

Anyway the girl rang me like 3 weeks later.....................

But yeah, you should 100% smash this girl OP, 19 is plenty old enough

So, did XXXXXX's sister help soothe you after her younger sister tricked you?

If you're in Canada that's fine. She's old enough to drink there. In the US, hell no. I would never wanna be with a chick I couldn't go to the bar with.

Yeah. Why would you want a chick you could fuck without having to buy drinks......Oh...wait...........

Age is relative, my friend.

I was a couple of years ahead in school so I would always meet and date girls 2-3 years older than me. Relationships were ok but some chicks were pretty immature or simply had issues that threw my off.
FF a few years, and my last GF was 22 and I was 32 when we started dating, that was the best, most mature, fulfilling and honest relationship I've ever had. She was a very smart and special girl too, not to mention hot.

That's just my experience, so I don't judge by age anymore.
However, you mention there are some red flags, so you should probably look into it a little bit more before committing any further.

Sweet Mother Fucking Jesus. I pray for the future of male humanity this is just a troll thread.

You .......made out with her?????..........After months of flirting????? You sound like a 13 y/o.

The point of 28 y/o's hanging out with 19 y/o's is because you are supposed to just Jedi mind trick their vagina right onto your dick with no effort whatsoever.

You youngsters need to go back in oven and finish incubating. Then crawl back out of the womb and start over.
Lol. Okay bud.

Yeah, I made out with her and invited her inside. I'm just some random older guy to her, I haven't had opportunities to fuck her until recently. I also haven't had the desire to, until recently.

I'm divorced and have two children with my ex wife. I'm not exactly used to chasing young pussy. Its just sort of fell into my lap and Ive been thinking about acting on it. Ya dick

Lol. Okay bud.

Yeah, I made out with her and invited her inside. I'm just some random older guy to her, I haven't had opportunities to fuck her until recently. I also haven't had the desire to, until recently.

I'm divorced and have two children with my ex wife. I'm not exactly used to chasing young pussy. Its just sort of fell into my lap and Ive been thinking about acting on it. Ya dick

Hey, if you want all the hassle of dealing with a younger chick with none of the pay-off, knock yourself out.

Better act on it soon broseph, the cosmos will punish you for refusing it's gifts.

Last edited:
Have sex with her. But only and only if you share with us fine Sherdog forum members all the lurid details.

Lol. Okay bud.

Married?

LOL

Jakes on you kuz. Hopefully, you learned your lesson. Women want the ring when the milks gone bad and need your resources.

I'm in my 40s. I'm most comfortable late 20s as a minimum, but I have had drunken flings younger.....but 21 is absolute lowest even in a drunken state regardless of hotness. I hooked up with a 28 year old crossfit chick on cinco de mayo. I asked her if she wanted to go back to her group of friends that were hanging with guys their age...she said no way look at those tools... and she was right.....wannabe try hardship, stupid chin strap beards, all of them had same flannel on. Same tattoos, same stupid haircuts.

Don't get it twisted. Women are attracted to older men but a good portion of it has to do with her baby rabies and looking at your or I as a meal ticket. Female hypergamy is programmed into her genes.

What happens more times then not is skiing down cawk mountain, trashing her best years of SMV + looking for meal ticket beta to cash in on.

Cucks are getting married and raising some man's baby. A stupid cuck will get a 18yr old pregnant who will hate his fucking guts for ruining both their lives and trashing her youth.

Why the F would you want her to go to the bar? One more environment you likely get cucked in. if Legal, I will light it up then E brag here.

I trade pics btw lol

Nah kuz. I am in my late 20s but, I am saying, when I reach 35, I am not adverse to smashing young &&& hot but of course legal. i know cucks/low test/male feminists would love to turn this into a pedo/jail bait thread.

I was recently at a pre party for a wedding. I looked around and I saw cucks everywhere. dudes with low test. Men raising some man's baby + marrying said woman that NEVER gave him the time a day in her best years.

Here, you get asked, "so are you married/gf/engaged?" When I aware them, I am dating but nothing serious, the response is and always is, "AWWW MAYBE ONE DAY." Its always manipulative cuck mentality, shaming language, and we both know where they will end up in no time.

When you factor in that, the same women running into marriage were the same ones running away from betas/cucks/dudes with low test. At peak SMV, she was running through cum shots of every playboy/alpha/mercenary but, once they stopped calling, its baby rabies + time to play homemaker.

Cucks are lining up. I blame years of being raised by a single mother victimhood and no father figure around due to her having unleashed the dogs of the state on him to extract resources.

Its the same typical argument.

Not an argument.

GAME RECOGNIZES GAME!

Its not my first rodeo.

20151228_015724.png
20160216_205920.jpg
20160110_171443.png
nick-cage-lol.gif

Previous smash.

You mad?
20151228_015724.png
20160216_205920.jpg
20160110_171443.png
nick-cage-lol.gif

WOOOO!

The only caution I have for you is that, if you come off all stick up the ass dictator like, women will just fuck someone else that is funnier and spikes her emotions.

You must see the world for how it is not how you wish it were to be.

New girls are turning 18/19/20/21 everyday. I apologize to absolutely nobody.

Men and women peak differently. Sexual market value (SMV) is reached differently between men and women regardless of pc culture. Men peak late and women peak early. Its biological imperatives that change a woman's behavior as is her place in the dating market.

So much truth the cucks are about to revolt here soon

You youngsters need to go back in the oven and finish incubating. Then crawl back out of the womb and start over.

This.

Tthe beauty of dating younger women is their blissful ignorance and getting what you want from then without them being sharp enough to try and extract financial favors out of you like a 25+ year old bitch would

This.

Tthe beauty of dating younger women is their blissful ignorance and getting what you want from then without them being sharp enough to try and extract financial favors out of you like a 25+ year old bitch would

Due to social media, you have a lot of women DURRR'N around. Its diva behavior + "dont need a man" feminist rhetoric. Years of single mother victimhood, MTV, sloot gonna sloot PC culture, promo of single moms &&& can do no wrong in society. Skiing down cawk mountain running through absurd amounts of dudes. You got the bitter whore at 30 + and instead of some sense of self ownership, its a classic example of plausible deniability.

Why the fuck wouldn't a dude smash a hot young legal girl?

I don't think the solution is marriage, is putting a ring on it swearing away half your resources + raising some man's child like a cuck. Women put out without anything in her youth. New girls are turning 18 everyday. I wont apologize.

There is something to youth in a woman and at her peak SMV. If she chooses to sloot gonna sloot, she played her card. I am not saying don't hit it. I am saying, don't LTR her. Find younger. Find better. If a woman dedicates her early 20s, her best years, you got a foundation you can work with.

99% of what you see in society is wanting her cake and wanting to eat it too. She wants to run wild then play homemaker. She wants no ownership for her shitty lifestyle choices and when the chips fall where they may, she can fall back on her beta male meal ticket before jumping back on carousel 2.0.

Tip: Young/thin/attractive/legal + a father at home is key.

I'm 30 and I met a girl a few months ago that works for my cousins cleaners, but she's freshly 18. I haven't made the move yet but she's literally perfect for me, she's very mature and conservative because her parents are fucked up but she likes almost every single thing I like, movies, tv, video games, guns, animals, everything. Like she was made in a lab to be my wife we have everything in common.

should I go for it and try to date her??

Back