How young is too young?

I'm 29 and a year ago had the same situation. Was too put off by how immature she was. Now I regret not doing it. So do it.

One thing I've learned in the year since being 28 is that you should always do it.
denzel-washington-training-day-boom-reaction-Denzel-1384336932f.gif

Yeah. I would.

Not sure if serious? I don't mind smashing barely legal and there is a care bear staring at me during as I am clapping them cheeks from behind. SRS
oh that's fine as long as you're looking in the vanity mirror at her makeup table whilst doing so and giving yourself
the double 'thumbs up' sign.
Jack-Donaghy-Thumbs-Up.gif

oh that's fine as long as you're looking in the vanity mirror at her makeup table whilst doing so and giving yourself
the double 'thumbs up' sign.

giphy.gif

Quite frankly, I don't comprehend dudes using the shaming language or attempts used to manipulate a dude from smashing hot and barely legal. The key part, LEGAL. Obv!

Even my buddy tried this recently. Started a age range ideal for me (note he is domesticated). I am not house broken yet. I will piss on the carpet and get into the food.

I draw the line at 18 and unmarried. I like young and feminine. I like the way they move and feel. I like how excited about life they are and even find humor in the pipe dreams they have at times. I like the dreamer in them. I like the vision. Perky. Bubbly >older. Baby rabies. Crows feet. Weight gain.

uh....okay bro
if you fuck like you blather, they must end up satisfied....
or bored

uh....okay bro
if you fuck like you blather, they must end up satisfied....
or bored

Satisfied? I try to nut ASAP. Cucks worry about satisfying women. Dudes that don't suffer low test know women are never satisfied with anything. Christ Rock made a gig on fucking women with a Diamond dick...

"its clouding."

you sound like a real baller there, skippy
funny how you're alone on a friday night with all those hoes
out there
nutting right away always brings them back for more, right
fess up, you're a shit talking 15 yr old virgin

Put it this way. When you're 90 you'll still have the memory of what is was like to be with a and 19yo...

Once you hit your late 20s, if you can't take her to a bar she's too damn young.

If there is grass on the pitch it's fair play.

28 asking for advice on a "19".

Looking for guilt management?

Just don't go Jered from Subway on us and you'll be fine (by fine keep it legal broseph)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back