How would Bears do living in Africa?

Sadly none has survived.

With the weight difference it would be like Stipe Miocic fighting an athletic 11 year old child.

The results were similar. Weight classes exist for a reason.

Also if anyone was wondering, there are several big cat parks in China where lions and tigers live together. The tigers are much larger and heavier and male lions will take it on the chin from a tigress without even fighting back. They just get smashed in the face and then play submissive. There is footage of that. Lions really aren't all that 1 on 1.

Yeah , I've seen the tiger/lion videos a few years ago..

Was also interesting to see that lions we're out of their league v. Tigers..

But would also pay to see Stipe Miocic fighting an athletic 11 year old child.

Dehydrate and die... they would probably live as wild cats do, in small groups.

A large grizzly bear would make easy work of like 95% of the animals native to Africa.

Elephants, hippos and rinos maybe not so much.

Observe.
View attachment 336801
And that is just a black bear. A grizzly has a much bigger head and about 250lb more body mass.
No predators would fuck with a fully grown bear.

I've posted this before and not going to get into detail again but.. the biggest Tigers in the world are a lot closer to the biggest Grizzlies weight wise than you seem to know.

Look it up. Tigers are a totally different class of bad motherfucker when talking about bad mother fuckers. There's footage of them killing everything in the open/wild from Crocs, to Bears.

If in their territory, they will fuck with anything. Anything.

I've posted this before and not going to get into detail again but.. the biggest Tigers is the world are a lot closer to the biggest Grizzlies weight wise than you seem to know.

Look it up. Tigers are a totally different class of bad motherfucker when talking about bad mother fuckers. There's footage of them killing everything in the open/wild from Crocs, to Bears.

If in their territory, they will fuck with anything. Anything.

The average Tiger vs the average Grizzly would be a more formidable match up but if a Kodiak bear enters there is zero chance a tiger is winning.

Male Kodiak bears average at around 270-600kgs. I love Tigers and they are definitely one of the top predators but they cannot hang with those bears.

Tigers can not take them. People have placed both in a fight to the death. Bears win every time pretty easily.

Bullshit. Those fights were in confined spaces where the big cats athleticism is limited.

Mountain Lions fight Mother Grizzlies in the wild and walk away all the time because the Cat is too fast and athletic.

The average Tiger vs the average Grizzly would be a more formidable match up but if a Kodiak bear enters there is zero chance a tiger is winning.

Male Kodiak bears average at around 270-600kgs. I love Tigers and they are definitely one of the top predators but they cannot hang with those bears.

He said Grizzly.

Kodiak bears are grizzlies from Kodiak Island. They are the same thing.

I thought they were more closely related to the Polar Bear?

I mean, a Lion and Tiger are both kind of the same too. But there's a reason the names separate them so you know which you're talking about. They aren't exactly the same.

Also about bear and big cats

In a fantasy Bear-in-africa situation i can see packs of lions kill them and eat them
With 1 or 2 male lions doing the muscle work and females as support

1v1 Bear v tiger already happen in Siberia and the result is that in direct fight the bear fuck the cat
Tigers get bullied away from theyr own prey by the bear (ironically there tigers do the same to wolves)
It happen tigers ambush bears at times, but not full grown males

The Syrian brown bear survives in the middle east so I see no reason it couldnt survive in africa

I thought they were more closely related to the Polar Bear?

I mean, a Lion and Tiger are both kind of the same too. But there's a reason the names separate them so you know which you're talking about. They aren't exactly the same.

I'm pretty sure they are the same thing, I may be incorrect but I don't think I am.

The reason for the difference in weight is the fact that they have a constant and steady supply of salmon on that island and it's rather easy for them to hunt.

They are like the fat, lazy powerlifters of the bear world.

i think a grizzly bear would destroy any big cat. their skin is incredibly thick and tough. they'd probably struggle with rhinos and elephants. definitely elephants lol.
Grizzlies won't fuck with a mature Bull moose, so I doubt they would even try fucking with an elephant

tumblr_n6im04vzhO1txn6jeo1_250.gif

The real question here.

Bears would do better in mountain areas where gorillas live rather than a grass plain.

Yes there used to Bears in Africa, but we killed them all a long time ago. The Bears that would do the best in Africa are the smaller species either spectacled or sloth bears.

Back