How will you react when Trump attacks North Korea?

The amount of unKoreanness you show is staggering, i bet if i take a pic of my wifes facial care i'll have more korean products in that pic that you have.
Read up on the war, you will see that most had no choice which side of the demiliterized zone they wound up on.

Not impressive thats just shampoo and soap.

So you guys are furries?

edit: Ah, the internet supports your thesis, so please ignore my snark:

88df5d399abdca3f81703457461e0a4b.jpg

not my thing but furries are awesome. here is me interviewing a furries couple

1. Furries aren't awesome imo.

2. Am I to understand that you are claiming to be the half wit interviewing these guys?

1. Furries aren't awesome imo.

2. Am I to understand that you are claiming to be the half wit interviewing these guys?

nah I know, just messing. those two individuals in the video - they ain't right.

but hey, Steve Brule is awesome. he's everyone's favorite halfwit.

Furries are harmless, but what a weird fetish they have. As long as they don't try and legislate their fetish or harm any animals i'm fine.

Are you John C. Reilly?

Furries are harmless, but what a weird fetish they have. As long as they don't try and legislate their fetish or harm any animals i'm fine.

Are you John C. Reilly?

haha true, but there's no doubt in my mind that there's some creepy sexual fetish lurking deep within these people into that shit. same with bronies or whatever the fuck.

nah, but I do love Dr. Steve Brule. Riley gets lost into that character so well.

atm my wife is wearing a panda onesie and i'm wearing a... i think kangaroo onesie,

it's an asian thing
lol, whats up with asians and onesie pj's? my girlfriend is japanese and her and her mother both have those onesie zip up pajamas

haha true, but there's no doubt in my mind that there's some creepy sexual fetish lurking deep within these people into that shit. same with bronies or whatever the fuck.

nah, but I do love Dr. Steve Brule. Riley gets lost into that character so well.
I agree. Something is not quite right.. these young people are trying to find themselves, I get it, but the answer is not in dressing up like animals or watching my little ponies.

Here's a classic I'm sure you've seen, but here's the disappointed father hearing about the habits of his bronie son.

I agree. Something is not quite right.. these young people are trying to find themselves, I get it, but the answer is not in dressing up like animals or watching my little ponies.

Here's a classic I'm sure you've seen, but here's the disappointed father hearing about the habits of his bronie son.

nlu8sCs.gif

As I mentioned in the other thread, the problem is that there is a huge artillery army dug into the side of a mountain 50km away from central Seoul. Experts have deemed this massive force "nuke proof" and basically nothing can be done to prevent them from raining hell down on Seoul. Some experts have predicted this force could level Seoul in only 2 hours. Furthermore they could lob nukes into Seoul from this location. Even if we are wrong about this, is it worth the risk?

So ofcourse the US could destroy NK in a week, but Seoul would go down with them. As a minimum Seoul would have to be abandoned first.

As strange as this sounds, the best way to deal with NK is to "cut a deal" (Trump reference not intended) and force their leadership to open up the country in exchange for their lives. They know more than anyone they won't survive a US assault, even in a fantasy scenario that includes China getting involved. Let them live in exile in China and die happy.

Eevry deal we've ever cut with the North Koreans has been us giving them money or material aid in exchange for promises to stop nuke testing,e tc which they promptly break.

Not impressive thats just shampoo and soap.
and yet, you can't produce a single pic

how about a pic of your rice cooker? how korean are you? do you use a cuckoo (yes it's a real brand ppl) or are you a traitorous dog and use a zojirushi from japan?

lol, whats up with asians and onesie pj's? my girlfriend is japanese and her and her mother both have those onesie zip up pajamas
here's a tip, don't ask and just fucking do it.

You think i understand? my kangaroo onesie has a fucking fake tail built it, it's actually annoying to sit on, however, it's quite warm, being so thin.

here's a tip, don't ask and just fucking do it.

You think i understand? my kangaroo onesie has a fucking fake tail built it, it's actually annoying to sit on, however, it's quite warm, being so thin.
haha, her's has kanji all over it.

If China doesn't intervene US will wipe out North Korea in weeks.

He shouldnt even be thinking about going to attack another country before giving all Muricans the right to have cool toys like guns?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back