How will you react when Trump attacks North Korea?

So give us your numbers then. How many political prisoners does North Korea hold? How many North Koreans have starved to death in the last twenty years? How many enemies of the regime have been executed? Tell us about your reliable sources.

You are attempting to shoot down every source, saying they are unreliable, when only some of what we know is based on defectors who have been shown to be unreliable.

From what I've seen, you've been defending Kim very actively. You'd have us believe that Kim is a bit too strict in some ways perhaps, but not the murderous tyrant pretty much everyone who's ever been to North Korea says he is.
Im not defending kim im saying north koreans arent stupid and the government propaganda presented in media like those vice films is hardly reflective of average north korean people.

Im not defending kim im saying north koreans arent stupid and the government propaganda presented in media like those vice films is hardly reflective of average north korean people.
1. You've said a hell of a lot more than that.
2. Of course Koreans in those documentaries aren't average Koreans. They are actors playing a role. No one is saying North Koreans are stupid, they are saying that they are ruthlessly oppressed. And you are denying that they are.

1. You've said a hell of a lot more than that.
2. Of course Koreans in those documentaries aren't average Koreans. They are actors playing a role. No one is saying North Koreans are stupid, they are saying that they are ruthlessly oppressed. And you are denying that they are.
I said that the stories about north korea are exceptionally exaggerated. That does not mean i think theyre not oppressed.

In battles of "who is more Asian" it always comes down to the rice cooker.

In college I spent a year living with about six or seven other ladies
in a house. One was from the mainland of China and the other from Taiwan. They would argue incessantly about whether Taiwan was part of China, etc. Most of it was esoteric enough that the westerners couldn't make heads or tails of it. But one day the mainlander burned rice. How the hell do you burn rice? After that, the girl from Taiwan was always considered the authority on all matters pertaining to Asia or Asians.
Omg are you evil eye gouger??

You could say if china didnt intervene there would be no north korea but they did and there is.

US has vast superiority over North Korea in conventional warfare. Their military installations will be decimated from the air and sea.

here is a link to pirated nork stream from the 4chan pbp thread

sometimes the streamer does closed captions

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

idk if theres a way to open it in the browser, but i use VLC player and copy it into the network address

even in their idealized propaganda television, it still looks like a shithole

note that its only on certain hours, 12am-630am in PST

I really wonder what would happen if North Korea was attacked. Let's ignore the international repercussions for a minute (China etc.) - how would the population of NK react? Would they rejoice because freedom? Or would they take up arms and fight to the death because of more than half a decade of indoctrination?

--

Personally if it wasn't for China and the refugee streams of brainwashed Koreans (and nukes), I would say that NK is a perfect example of a country that needs to be taken out.

feel like its the little things that give it away, like the characters never have furniture except in background shots they always sit on the floor and put their things on the floor. didnt screenshot it in time, but there was a weird scene where two businessmen had a meeting while sitting outside on a dirt road, right there on the floor, while wearing full suits and carrying briefcases
3RwueOH.jpg
3RwueOH.jpg

The shit you learn due to insomnia is wonderful. N Korea not being as zany as I thought I can accept. But Asian Furbie onesies? That's just strange.

I have an overwhelming urge to inspect my rice cooker, but don't want to wake the house. I'll report on the level of my Asianness on the rice cooker scale in the morning.

Meh. Kim Fatty III has to be dealt with. I think I and II were mostly posturing, but III is genuinely crazy. I'm more worried about a conflict with DRK escalating into a war with China.

US has vast superiority over North Korea in conventional warfare. Their military installations will be decimated from the air and sea.
North korea wouldnt exist right now had china not helped them during the war. They were losing and china sent in a shit ton of troops and american military retreated.

The shit you learn due to insomnia is wonderful. N Korea not being as zany as I thought I can accept. But Asian Furbie onesies? That's just strange.

I have an overwhelming urge to inspect my rice cooker, but don't want to wake the house. I'll report on the level of my Asianness on the rice cooker scale in the morning.
The teflon in lanxs rice cooker is probably peeling off into his food unless he rarely use it. The reason people throw them away is not because they stop working but the teflon coating starts peeling and contaminating the rice.

SO we're just totally ignoring this part then?

"Wang spoke at a briefing in Beijing with U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who in Seoul on Friday refused to rule out a preemptive strike against Pyongyang if the threat from its weapons program was deemed severe enough. While that’s largely in line with prior U.S. positions, Tillerson’s comments -- and Twitter posts from President Donald Trump -- signal the level of concern over North Korea is rising."

Oh. "Largely in line with prior US positions.." As in, that was Obama's position as well. Liberals can't stop fear mongering.

So for 8 years Republicans have been calling Obama a secret muslim, a communist, evil, said he's coming to take your guns etc

Rex Tilerson, secretary of state, says "the era of strategic patience regarding North Korea is over", liberals get concerned, and your response is "liberals can't stop fear mongering"

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Like that once-in-a-generation stupid that pops up every now and then, a Ronda-Rousey-in-her-prime kind of stupid, way beyond your peers and contemporaries

Hopefully Kim Jong Un has a heart attack or a peasant revolt that destabilizes his regime and no real shots have to be fired between the US/South Korea and North Korea.

feel like its the little things that give it away, like the characters never have furniture except in background shots they always sit on the floor and put their things on the floor. didnt screenshot it in time, but there was a weird scene where two businessmen had a meeting while sitting outside on a dirt road, right there on the floor, while wearing full suits and carrying briefcases
3RwueOH.jpg
3RwueOH.jpg

EV9eZk3.gif

In college I spent a year living with about six or seven other ladies in a house. One was from the mainland of China and the other from Taiwan. They would argue incessantly about whether Taiwan was part of China, etc. Most of it was esoteric enough that the westerners couldn't make heads or tails of it. But one day the mainlander burned rice. How the hell do you burn rice? After that, the girl from Taiwan was always considered the authority on all matters pertaining to Asia or Asians.

Wish I was at that sleepover.

I love how China gets shit on by almost everyone. So many salty poor people.

In college I spent a year living with about six or seven other ladies in a house. One was from the mainland of China and the other from Taiwan. They would argue incessantly about whether Taiwan was part of China, etc. Most of it was esoteric enough that the westerners couldn't make heads or tails of it. But one day the mainlander burned rice. How the hell do you burn rice? After that, the girl from Taiwan was always considered the authority on all matters pertaining to Asia or Asians.

I hereby nominates this gem for WR Post of the Month.

Back