***How to Knock Someone Out with One Punch***

Sucker punching someone isn't exactly the most honorable way to deal with a street fight in my opinion. If you can avoid the fight just walk or run away, if you HAVE to fight. I think taking it to the ground is the best idea, that way you have control and can let them up when you want.

Wow, I'm going to try that. Any hints on how I can take on multiple adversaries simultaneously, say a half dozen or so? Thanks.

The ultimate knockout punch, however, uses and entirely different method. Rather than jerking the nead it uses the principles of Dim Mak pressure point fighting. The ultimate knockout punch is a strike to the temple. You have to be very accurate to get this right, [B]but with practice you can do it every time[/B].[/QUOTE]

LMAO...who wants to let me practice?

Interesting. I cant wait to see someone try to utilize the sword hand in a match.

You can just watch any Bas Rutten pancrase match with striking. All hand strikes to the head are pretty much strait palm strikes or hooking "sword fist" strikes.

the best way ive heard the Knockout described was on million dollar baby. nice special effects too...

I hate these bullshit articles lol. They're trying to make it look like theres science behind it..

If you hit hard accurate and fast and the other persons chin aint great they will go down

There IS science behind a knock out...

I have to disagree......

smaller, fast lightweights would be knocking eachother out left and right if this guys logic were reality.

And HW's would never get KO'd......

When in reality, it is the exact opposite.

A good example of a well placed KO without alot of power is Heath Herring KO'n the kissing bandit...:icon_chee

Sucker punching someone isn't exactly the most honorable way to deal with a street fight in my opinion. If you can avoid the fight just walk or run away, if you HAVE to fight. I think taking it to the ground is the best idea, that way you have control and can let them up when you want.

i agree with you on this, street fights cna get way to dangerous and you could end up seriously hurting someone or getting hurt yourself, or even worse... so its usually not the best idea to get into a street fight but on those certain occasions when the only option is to fight back you have to take every advantage you can to knock the other person/persons out or down and get out of there before you get hurt...

A good example of a well placed KO without alot of power is Heath Herring KO'n the kissing bandit...:icon_chee

HAHAHAH omg that was amaizing i laugh my ass off everytime i see that.....
Herring: " what he kissed me on the lips like a homosexual, im not gay... im not gay..!" hahaha

Even better, watch Nick Diaz KO Robbie Lawler. A quick jab to the end of jaw, lots of Lawler head movement, then a face plant for Robbie if I remember correctly.

Quote "Once a fight has started it is very difficult to engineer a situation where your opponent will not see a punch coming, however if you are in a situation where you are being threatened and a fight seems inevitable, but hasn't yet started, you can take advantage of this by suddenly athrowing the first punch at an unexpected moment, such as while you are in the middle of a sentence, and by striking from a direction where they will not see it until it is too late."
How to K.O. someone- SUCKER PUNCH THEM!!!!!! You've got to be kidding me. Pussy.

Wouldn't punching your knuckle into someone's temple be attempted manslaughter, considering it could possibly kill?

Back